Easy Office

A real test for your iq!!! try this???

Page no : 5

(Guest)

no logic just a guess is it 30?

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Venkataraman

Mauni Baaba means Silent man.

Thank you.yes

Anyways, I already knew that "moun" in Hindi means "silient".

Venkataraman (Internal Auditor) (31 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Hi

I think bus driver age might be either 58 or 65.

Hi., I think the bus driver would have retired by this time or he is in line to retire. So, driver's age will be either 65 or 58.

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=241937&offset=7

Santosh Mishra (AM) (1135 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Shrikant

Originally posted by : Ajay Sharma

most respectable female members of this site knows how loser you are !

Because you are frusterated with your CA studies you were Creating fake profiles and sending them frnd request and inviting them to gmail  and so on..!

all that ur fake profiles have been regularly deleted by admin....only few left...you cant escape any more..!

It's not frusterated!!!

It should be "frustrated".

P.S: I said no more replies. But still replied to help improve your english...

And yes I know there's a word "dismantle". But the word "delete" is a more appropriate word in the context of your sentence.

Boss

It may be a typing mistake. Why you are so proud on your English. You looking like an Indian by face.

GOPAL AGGARWAL (DOING NOTHING) (1339 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Your statement is totally wrong as no bus conductor will go for filling petrol for Rs. 50 only. Because at present he will get the 700ml petrol in 50Rs.,and from this petrol he can hardly go 3-4 km. And this goes to prove that its not a public transport.

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

he tuk rs10 frm each passenger... means he mite b having 10-10 re notes... and after filling the ptrol he mite have given thm rs50 only.... thn hw did he get those rs 50 back??????

Venkataraman (Internal Auditor) (31 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

What is the answer. Pl. tel fast.

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Akash Shiv Sarawgi

Originally posted by : The Redemption

Originally posted by : Akash Shiv Sarawgi

Bus driver being non-existent seems wrong.

If the bus needed petrol, that means it was driven from someplace to other. (At least to the petrol pump).

If the people paid for the bus, they must have paid for travel. This implies that someone drove the bus.

If the conductor drove the bus, then by the virtue of his job; he becomes the driver.

In the above case, the age of bus driver is the age of the conductor since the conductor is the bus driver.

If this is the answer ,then Assumption Would be not logical Enough...

How often Do u see in the Public transport Bus,Both job Being Done by same person....

An Assumption to make For ,should be logical enough to Call For...

Logic to my Answer,

1)There Could been a possibility that petrol pump,Would ve been at place where The Bus Was Stationed.

2)The case No where mentions that,Bus actually transported.it simply says passenger Boarded the bus and Petrol was Filled.

Further in the Buses at Developed Countries Require ,insertion of Coin at the Bus Step door,after which the passenger is allowed to Board.(The case doesnt even ,mention this).Here also if u assume ,The Driver exsists not the conductor.

I havent seen a public transport Bus With Driver and conductor Simultaneously risking the lives of the passenger,in the midst of collecting money and driving Bus.

A Bus Conductor and Driver simultaneously is a Rare possibility,This is not Practically applicable.Certainly not in a public transport Bus.

Your Views please.

1. He is specifically talking about India since it is clearly mentioned rupees. (I don't think that rupees is used as a currency at Developed countries. Also, I haven't seen any coin based bus in India)

2. Why would people in India board a bus and then pay 10 rupees if the bus doesn't take them anywhere? And, even if they do it; they will demand it back from the conductor. That means that the conductor will be left with 0 rupee and also, he would have to give 50 rupees from his own pocket.

And, just take a bus and travel in villages. In order to save money, one person does all the job. (If it's a mini bus for around 15 people, then the need for a conductor doesn't arise.)

1)I ve put the context  of Developed Countries to Rule out The possibility of Bus Conductor being a Driver or Vice Versa(Which is not even possible in developed countries).Kindly dont Deviate my Reply.

2)if u read the case Properly,it has to be analysed till the Filling up of Fuel.The case No where speaks about travelling.As the Case Depicts,Till the Filling up of Fuel ,Did the Driver exsist.?

For REst ,

REad my Reply carefully....Public transport Bus,As the information provided is insufficient.

Both can ve different perception...I dont wanna say mine is the best.

i respect ur views.

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra

It may be a typing mistake. Why you are so proud on your English. You looking like an Indian by face.

I want to bring to your attention that he used the same spelling, "frusterated" in his earlier reply as well. And I'm never proud of my English. Just wanna help people in improving their English, which in turn will help mine as well.

Replied 06 March 2013

Angrez ke puttar, tell the answer now.

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

hey if he collected rs 10 frm each passenger,,, then he mite b havng ten re10 notes....

then on filling ptrol he wud hv given nly 5 of them...

thn hw he tuk the balnce re 50??????

coz he dint hv a single note

Himanshu makkar (second grp pending) (48 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

vishal singh, his age is 43, i  know him personally!   hahaha

@Kals@ (CA Final) (87 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

50 rs ka petrol ....

for 10 + 2 person in the bus...

howz is possible

Replied 06 March 2013

Hello Shrikant

Tell the answer now, seems they all have gone.

VIKAS.A (SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING)   (1095 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

i am feeling bad that the driver is not taking any share of profit,therfore he is not fond of money

hence the assumption is that he is a minor and age i go for sweet 16

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: