Easy Office

A real test for your iq!!! try this???

Page no : 4

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : @ ViCkY

Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra

There was no driver, conductor was driving himself.

You have not answer whether the above is correct or not (But it still don't give the age of Driver)

Originally posted by : Akash Shiv Sarawgi

Bus driver being non-existent seems wrong.

If the bus needed petrol, that means it was driven from someplace to other. (At least to the petrol pump).

If the people paid for the bus, they must have paid for travel. This implies that someone drove the bus.

If the conductor drove the bus, then by the virtue of his job; he becomes the driver.

In the above case, the age of bus driver is the age of the conductor since the conductor is the bus driver.

There's a seperate and distinct driver.

The conductor and driver are not one and the same!!!

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Akash Shiv Sarawgi

If the bus needed petrol, that means it was driven from someplace to other. (At least to the petrol pump).

If the people paid for the bus, they must have paid for travel. This implies that someone drove the bus.

If the conductor drove the bus, then by the virtue of his job; he becomes the driver.

In the above case, the age of bus driver is the age of the conductor since the conductor is the bus driver.

If this is the answer ,then Assumption Would be not logical Enough...

How often Do u see in the Public transport Bus,Both job Being Done by same person....

An Assumption to make For ,should be logical enough to Call For...

Logic to my Answer,

1)There Could been a possibility that petrol pump,Would ve been at place where The Bus Was Stationed.

2)The case No where mentions that,Bus actually transported.it simply says passenger Boarded the bus and Petrol was Filled.

Further in the Buses at Developed Countries Require ,insertion of Coin at the Bus Step door,after which the passenger is allowed to Board.(The case doesnt even ,mention this).Here also if u assume ,The Driver exsists not the conductor.

I havent seen a public transport Bus With Driver and conductor Simultaneously risking the lives of the passenger,in the midst of collecting money and driving Bus.

A Bus Conductor and Driver simultaneously is a Rare possibility,This is not Practically applicable.Certainly not in a public transport Bus.

Your Views please.

Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : The Redemption

I havent seen a public transport Bus With Driver and conductor Simultaneously risking the lives of the passenger,in the midst of collecting money and driving Bus.

A Bus Conductor and Driver simultaneously is a Rare possibility,This is not Practically applicable.Certainly not in a public transport Bus.

Yes

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Shrikant please post the answer now...!

Neha Maheshwari (B.Com?.(Hons.)) (56 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

I knw i am the bus conductor 
and mah dob is 12/12/1993

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Can we know the answer ( If this question really has one),, instead of arguing???

Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Komal Thakur

Can we know the answer ( If this question really has one),, instead of arguing???

Arguing???

Anyways, yes you'll get to know the answer. Just waiting to see if anyone here can answer it.

Vinay Krishnan (Chartered Accountant) (192 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

What is the age of the bus driver shrikant ??

You asked me to tell you....i have told you !!! laugh

Venkataraman (Internal Auditor) (31 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Hi.,

I think the bus driver would have retired by this time or he is in line to retire.  So, driver's age will be either 65 or 58.

Akash Shiv Sarawgi (-) (420 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : The Redemption

Originally posted by : Akash Shiv Sarawgi

If this is the answer ,then Assumption Would be not logical Enough...

How often Do u see in the Public transport Bus,Both job Being Done by same person....

An Assumption to make For ,should be logical enough to Call For...

Logic to my Answer,

1)There Could been a possibility that petrol pump,Would ve been at place where The Bus Was Stationed.

2)The case No where mentions that,Bus actually transported.it simply says passenger Boarded the bus and Petrol was Filled.

Further in the Buses at Developed Countries Require ,insertion of Coin at the Bus Step door,after which the passenger is allowed to Board.(The case doesnt even ,mention this).Here also if u assume ,The Driver exsists not the conductor.

Your Views please.

1. He is specifically talking about India since it is clearly mentioned rupees. (I don't think that rupees is used as a currency at Developed countries. Also, I haven't seen any coin based bus in India)

2. Why would people in India board a bus and then pay 10 rupees if the bus doesn't take them anywhere? And, even if they do it; they will demand it back from the conductor. That means that the conductor will be left with 0 rupee and also, he would have to give 50 rupees from his own pocket.

And, just take a bus and travel in villages. In order to save money, one person does all the job. (If it's a mini bus for around 15 people, then the need for a conductor doesn't arise.)

Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra

Hello Mauni Baaba

Kyon paka raha hai bhai, ab bata bhi do

Sorry, I'm not good in Hindi. I can understand that you are asking me to tell the answer. But what's the meaning of "Mauni Baaba"?

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

earlier Shrikant provided a clue that " only half a second is required to know the answer" .......but every answer presented here is having a long line of logical reasoning......if you keep in mind the clue provided...the answer must be really simple....

Venkataraman (Internal Auditor) (31 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Mauni Baaba means Silent man.

Santosh Mishra (AM) (1135 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

This public transport is of D.T.C or B.E.S.T?

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

is he 25???????

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: