A message...!!!!

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

01 October 2011  

Greetings of the day to all members..!!

Here ends our TAX AUDIT season and even i was too busy with all this stuff so couldnt be active on the club too...,, Unfortunately, the firm in which i`m an intern has all in depth issues for DT and doesnt provide any secretaraial works so i would request all the members to guide me as to what ACTUALLY happens after the due date of filing of return STEP BY STEP.., I would try to implement the same but withoout any physical guidance of any one...!!

My finals are due on MAY - 12 and i have opted for self study mode..!! I would also request you all members to guide me for the same as to how self planning is required to be made and the way of study schedules. I would hearlty apologise for not being an active member upto the time i get achievement in my field of THIS art and promise you all  that i will soon be back as soon as exams are done and have confidence that i have given my best to it.

I still remeber that day when, in office one of my collegue had a doubt for House property and had to check the same online. This was the tme when i became a member on this club and after this i ever turned up here. I started recievng the monthly e-journals and found that they were quite intersting and thus i got attracted to this site...! Then started answering few queeries and got more interest to pen down somethings..

Here is something which i have contributed to this club to my best after knwoing its importance -

"Jiyo life aise...!!!" = /forum/jiyo-life-aise--169831.asp

"Rotation Of Auditor`s" = /share_files/rotation-of-auditors--34552.asp

"Automatic Back up of Tally" = /share_files/automatic-back-up-of-tally-34596.asp

"All about Mutual Funds" = /share_files/all-about-mutual-funds-34595.asp

"Proposed Exemtion of filing of returns" = /share_files/proposed-exemption-filing-of-returns-34593.asp

"Bonus Striping" = /share_files/bonus-striping--34677.asp

"7 Common mistakes by job seekers" = /share_files/7-common-mistakes-by-job-seekers--35991.asp

"7 Answers to avoid in Job Interviews" = /share_files/7-answers-to-avoid-in-job-interview--34676.asp

"Internship to first job" = /share_files/internship-to-first-job--35992.asp

"Tax Audit - A Glance" = /articles/tax-audit-a-glance-11159.asp

"Tax Audit - A glance (Part - II)" = /articles/tax-audit-a-glance-part-ii--11231.asp

"Tax Audit - A Glance (Part - III) an exhaustice reporting on 3CD" = /articles/tax-audit-a-glance-part-iii-exhaustive-reporting-on-3cd-11305.asp

"The Power of writing things down" = /forum/details.asp?mod_id=164282

"My way of gettign exemtion in Infotech" = /forum/my-way-of-getting-exemption-in-information-technology-167540.asp

" E-mail Etiquette - A need" = /forum/e-mail-etiquette-a-need-168467.asp

"Jane Kab hum itne bade ho gaye...???" = /forum/jane-kab-hum-itne-bade-ho-gaye--168058.asp

" Medical Benefits Under IT act" = /forum/medical-benefits-under-it-act-166671.asp

"Time - The wonderfull word" = /forum/time-the-wonderfull-word--164929.asp

May be a couple of things miss out somewhere.., but the quantum of my contribtuon when compared to that of extracted is just "TIT-BITS"...,

Would surely come up with some great topics ad contribtion soon after exams and till then i`d be a dormant/ sleeping member....

Be in touch..:-)

Regards…

Karan Teli

(Life is just an Illusion)