Easy Office
LCI Learning

1st group or both groups? Plz help, I beg

Page no : 3

CS Ambrish (Comp-Secretary) (175 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Let ur mind decide the best for u ...and pls don confuse ursefl with all the opinions ....atlast u are the one gonna be there for urself ...its every man for himself :) all the very best ...

1 Like

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Thanks Ankurji

Sorry, No offence intended Anamika. Your name was written inadvertantly.

CA.Karthikeyan G (M.Com) (201 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Hi

Just relax first.Group 1 you are thorough now.21 Days keep group 2 and balance days revise and try to crack it in 1st sitting.

All the Best for your endeavors

Ranganath (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Hi Aarkirthi Shah,

It is well noted Statement which i am reiterating.....BATTLES ARE OWN OR LAST IN THE MIND....If you have already undergone coaching thoroughly and practiced once you come back from classes...You can appear for both...

Otherwise

I would advise you to write ONLY ONE GROUP

Dont delay your decision

ALL THE BEST

Ankita Methi (Credit Underwriter) (758 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

dear ankur sir and chandra

sorry fr such reply but I was left in a state of shock,hence thought to clarify

and I understand about the mistake,,,,,,,,,so no issues........:)

chandu (student) (1051 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

just go for 1st group only

CA Sachin Dubey (Auditor) (103 Points)
Replied 01 April 2012

give exams of both the grps. the second group isn't as tough as 1st grp and giving both grps will help in securing 50% in aggregate. if u give only 1st grp, then u will find it really tough to secure 50 % in 2nd grp. adv accounts is very easy, it mainly consists of AS and format based chapters. audit is also quite easy. just concentrate on company audit, vouching and verification amongst audit topics. sm doesn't require much of an effort. even in IT only DBMS is quite lengthly. rest all the chapters r not tough. 

(Guest)

b confidnt for 1st grp

u cn clr 2nd during articlshp

u hv too much tym 4 finals aftr joining articlshp

in between u cn clr 2nd grp

2 Like

pratik upadhyay (AUDIT COMPLIANCE OFFICER)   (469 Points)
Replied 01 April 2012

Concentrate on GROUP ONE only....

AMANJOT SINGH ( ipcc+helping hands for friends to the best of my knowledge)   (53 Points)
Replied 01 April 2012

focus must be on 1st grp then on 2nd grp main focus on any single subject like (account or other ) & get exemption

if you leave 2nd  then you will regret beacause present pattern is very easy you could score good in accounts & audit

Rahul Sharma (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (131 Points)
Replied 01 April 2012

Aakriti @ Consentrate on Group I. And after you confident that you'll be able to get through Group I, select 1 subject of your choice in Group II, in which you are interested and can score well. Prepare for exemption in that subject. This way, u'll be able to concentrate on Group I as well as get exemption in 1 subject of Group II.

Gaurav Bhatia (CA FINAL) (21 Points)
Replied 01 April 2012

Hi Aakriti, plz concentrate on ur 1st group first and than if u have any time left thn just go through the syllabus of 2nd group. Do Advance accounting 1st and than some important chapters of audit & it sm. Best of luck  i hope u will clear both groups .....

(Guest)

uh shud go for group 1 only...

Njayaraman (CA Practice ) (32 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

I suggest go for only 1st group.

Rohit maheshwari (student) (42 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

aakriti..... u shuld go fr 1 st grup only....

for a experience you can appear fr sec. grup also....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: