Easy Office
LCI Learning

1st group or both groups? Plz help, I beg

Page no : 4

Karthikeya2020 (Student) (2030 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

I can say u write both groups at a time and most probely prepare first grp and go for short read of grp 2 also..

Through the RTP's u can get minimum marks will support to u & if u concentrate on one subject u can had exemption also. So try to write both grps.

Don't be fear about exams and be confident on " u ".

All the best for ur Exams.

Best Regards,

Karthikeya...

neer maru (Partner) (82 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

i have gone through the same phase during my may 2011 exams..but my parents kept on forcing me to give both groups..and i gave them..i know it sucks thinking that u have to study day and night and torture ur brain but believe me...give ur fullest and u will see a fabulous result..ALL U NEED IS A GOOD,STABLE AND CONFIDENT MIND SET....thanks to them (my parents) for their support...i am now a rank holder in may 2011 IPCC exam..(PS. I completed group 2 in 2 weeks...u can too..jus give ur fullest..this phase is just temporary ...dont worry)    :-)

Mukesh Babu (IPCC Student) (236 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

GO FOR 1ST GROUP

Sahil (Article Assistant) (32 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

Akriti...see u hav got a month's time for study & clearing ur 1st is compulsory for the starting of ur articleship.. u can appear for the 2nd group later on also after the start of ur articles..u will get ample time for it...but if u go for both & flunk in the 1st group u will be 6 months delay in becoming a CA..

Now, the choice is yours...think for a while & then do what ur heart says.... :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: