Easy Office
LCI Learning

1st group or both groups? Plz help, I beg

Page no : 2

R.Chitra Lekha (B.com , CA (Ipcc) ) (115 Points)
Replied 30 March 2012

ask ur mind and thn decide accordingly first stop askin others such questions cox onli u ll know abt u......... no one can think much better thn u ............ stop this confusion and u decide .... u hav one month of time prepare well ......... all d very best.........dont get confused .......

2 Like

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 30 March 2012

Dear Anamika

The ans is in the problem(?) you have narrated. Do you need others to tell you?

Best of luck. you really need it.

Priya (B.com MBA CA Inter & CWA - Final student)   (67 Points)
Replied 30 March 2012

Hi,

I would suggest you to take Group I & clear it off... You have 30 days more.. concentrate & study.. you can surely get through. If you try to give both the groups with this kind of doubt & with short span of time to prepare, it would lead to stress & poor performance in the exam...So jus go with one group, write with confidence & leave the rest to GOD.

All the best :)

Priya

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Go for single, ie, first group.

Kulwant (executive) (30 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

just listen to urself what inner voice said if say yes dont bother abt result go for prepartsn

1 Like

Sujit Saha (CA Final Stud) (50 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

indecisiveness will also take away both of ur groups.

decide fast . and decide for ur fast group only.

Sarat Kumar Sahoo (Chartered Accountant) (389 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Dont Go For Both Group. Just keep focus on 1st one but you should sit both the group in exam.

Thanks

SKS

(Guest)

Give Both the group with focus on 1st first group more and give 2nd group just like a test of whatever u have done so that in exam time u can study and know ur position and if u have experience in 2nd group in this attempt it might b helpful for your next attempt for group 2 as u would be familiar with the exam situation and u can get confidence and if luck favour u might get exepmtion in one paper of group 2 too anything is possible!smiley

all the best!yes

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Take an optimistic approach and get confident in Group I and  complete the balance 30% left out in the portion.

You have to revise after that . So Group II is not suggested now

Regards,

Viswanathan.C.P

Ankita Methi (Credit Underwriter) (758 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Dear Anamika

Dear chandra

I fail to understand the intention behind these words of yours............as far as I believe i have not written anything ambiguous,harsh or illogical to evoke such a response

Nahndhinee srinivasan (student) (48 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Hi , R U A CA Student ? Dont Confuse yourself to post ur decision here!...

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Originally posted by : Anamika
Dear Anamika

Dear chandra

I fail to understand the intention behind these words of yours............as far as I believe i have not written anything ambiguous,harsh or illogical to evoke such a response

Dear Anamika,

I really think the intention of Chandra was to address Aakriti Shah but erroneously wrote your name. Indeed answer is in the problem itself but……

Regards

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

I think u should go with 1st group 

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ONLY ONE GROUP WRITE BOTH THE GROUPS ....YOU KNOW BECOZ U NEVER KNOW THE RESULTS OF CA...IF U TAKE BOTH IT WILL DEINATELY ENHANCE UR CHANCES OF CLEARING ONE AMONG TWO....IF NOT THIS TIME FOR NEXT TIME  IT WILL  GIVE U CONFIDENCE....ANC CA INSTITUTE ALSO NOTICES THAT SO BELEIVE ME...

I AM TELLING U THIS BCOZ I HAVE TAKEN SIX ATTEMPTS AND HAVE ANALYSED THOROUGLY THE TENDENCY OF RESULT.....I REGRET TODAY ASO THAT Y FROM 1ST  ATTEMPT ITSELF I DID NOT TAKE BOTH GROUPS IF I WOULD HAVE TAKEN I WOULD HAVE SURELY CLEARED TILL NOW....MY SUGGESTION IS  COMPLETELY BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE AS I HAVE SPENT 3 YEARS IN IPCC ITSELF SO REQUEST U NOT TO DO THE SAME MISTAKE WHICH I DID....U MIGHT BE INTELLIGENT THAN ME BUT  THIS IS WHAT I FELT SO I WROTE U..BAKI ITS UPTO U...... 

pradip sharma (student) (32 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

sis, agar aapka 1st group ache se kiya hua hai, jaise k aap batare ho 60%-70% to usme to prob sayad nai ayegi & 2 nd group mei agar koi paper apka acha se kiya hua hai jisme confident ho jaise ke audit or acct then usko ache se karlo so that u get exemption in that.............q ki agar dono kaa presure loge aur aap batare ho k preparation ache se nai hua....to ye diikat ho sakti hai....to either concentrate to get exemption or be ready to pass in 1 st group........best of luck..........

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: