Easy Office

1 month for Uttam agarwak2 go:will we get transfer?

Page no : 3

vikram (student) (184 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

dear friend ashish kr mishra, perhaps u may may be new to this field of articleship.i dont agree with your comments for addressing uttam prakash.i think u have not been known to the various issues that students face during articleship.he should be burnt alive.i strongly agree with that.such a notorious president is only he himself in the entire history of ICAI.u know one thing he is indirectly helping CA.S.gopalakrishnan and others who were accused in the satyam case.u were very particular aout the dignity of the profession.but he is spoiling the same for sake of criminals.moreover, as someone else said he does not even know how to speak english.only thing he knows is to give a variety of poses for photographs and getting it printed in the newsletter and journals.he thinks that all of us will tolerate his devilish face as his wife and daughters do.u please come to my office.i will show u the real politics.uttam prakash can easily score in politics since he was the role model of many of the chotte CAs who were performing the same in their own offices

1 Like

Replied 09 January 2010

one information to jose.i heard from some of my friends in kerals that 'shiksha' in malayalam language means 'punishment'.so uttam agarwal is exactly doing the same on us.he might have borrowed the word from malayalam for misrepresenting us

1 Like

Replied 09 January 2010

one information to jose.i heard from some of my friends in kerals that 'shiksha' in malayalam language means 'punishment'.so uttam agarwal is exactly doing the same on us.he might have borrowed the word from malayalam for misrepresenting us

Nivethans (articles) (75 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

Here after i am not going to respect this unpopular useless president

Nivethans (articles) (75 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

I am feeling shame to say that he is the president of our institute

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Is this the shanti before the storm by uttam agarwal?

Replied 13 January 2010

some members are saying that there has been a stay order in CCM elections and upa could remain in president'seat for few more months

Sonal (CA Final) (382 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Why it is so?

(Guest)

Aree ree yarr U P Agrawal is good president ...he made so many change tht institute required...

transfer ke liye kuchh jyada hi strict bane ye baat sahi hai... usne studnts & membr me bias rakhe...

but he is gr8 person at all

geet verma (job) (70 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

yaar u guys r ready wid petrol..m ready to fire him...so jab petrol me dhakka de do to batana..lolz

Kunal (Student PCC) (41 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

ya...plz tell me too m ready with a matchbox to burn him ..

abhishek chopra (student) (86 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

This Guy Had ruined our life ,... he must be banned first 

atlast we are students who has to face all the decision which these people take

Gautam (article) (205 Points)
Replied 16 January 2010

"some members are saying that there has been a stay order in CCM elections and upa could remain in president'seat for few more months" PLEASE JOSE AISI HORRIBLE NEWS MAT DO.........

Replied 18 January 2010

Uttam ne laga di naa watt. Final mein pass ercentage kitna low hai. And this time they have botched up second group of many finalists. I had said the same in my other posts that why would Uttam persist that results are manipulated in his photo album our students magazines;there must be some khichdi cooking somewhere. There were some students opposing me. Now see what he has done; second group mein udadiya naa. God save PCC students.

Replied 18 January 2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: