Easy Office

1 month for Uttam agarwak2 go:will we get transfer?

Page no : 2

C.A Akash Gupta (C.A ICWA Final CS Professional)   (242 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

meri taraf se ek petrol ka kuan directly imported from saudi............

uttam baby apka time khatam now countdown begis 30days to go dear abhi bhi wakt hai apne papon ko dho lo to kuch duyein leke retire hoyega varna ta zindagi articles jo suffer kar rahe hain bad duayein denge..........

C.A Akash Gupta (C.A ICWA Final CS Professional)   (242 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

frds aaj ki apni aap biti bataun in sahab ki vajah se hamare CA ne to hume dog ki tarah start kar diya hai aur hum sirf watchdog ki tarah sab se hrahe hain aur dekh rahe hein

here auditor definition get fullfilled that

"Auditor is only a watchdog but not a bloodhound.

Vishnu Nair (Chartered Accountant) (935 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

The president of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Uttam Prakash Agarwal, is on record as saying that he’s serious about joining politics after retirement. What’s not known though is which party he is inclined to join. Are his initials, UPA, an indicator?

RAKESH AGARWAL (CA Final student) (436 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

bye uttam sir

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

"uttam agarwal seems to be very unpopular with all sections...god knows how he got elected....he cant speak engligh properly..i watched his youtube videos...he is horrible...he speaks only hindi and english he speaks like a hotel butler....hahaha! i dont know how he represented indian CAs abroad....in all newsletters and ca functions he comes with hsi family and sees to it that his wife and children also get photographed and it is published for us all to see...what shud we do? shud we all priase him or clap him?...personally i wanna him to go even b4 2 months!!! some gud,kind,benevolent,president is needed...if ca students are agonized it wont do any gud for professionals...if we strike or do somehting then all in other countries will spit on the faces of cas who have come out....icai shud stop the bias against students...even cas have been students one day...kyonki ek member bhi kabhi student tha/thi!!!!!"

agree wid u...

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

byee bye uttam sir...you make our life horible...

Ashish Kr Mishra (CA-final & CS-final) (122 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

This site is a stage for CA professionals. I know our president is bad bt not bad enough to burn him. Plz guys dont use this type of language. At least he is a CA n we must respect this degree which we havent got till. Debat must not be stopped but in true manner.

regards

Ashish

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Nervous Uttam Aggarwal in his perhaps second last speech in his private album like Students magazine has said,”
1.Although you might have found difference in the question papers in the November,2009 exams;you must have also realized that nothing has been done detrimental to your interest.This would have lso allayed the fears in the minds of some of the students who were unnecessarily worrying about the pattern and nature of question paper.On account of professional nature of CA course;we are required to evolve better ways of testing your knowledge.
There are certain misnomers in the minds of the students of CA. Some of you feel that ICAI moderates the results. I wish to reaffirm that we do not undertake any moderation that is directed towards reducing the results. The interest of the students are utmost in our minds. The results truly reflect ur performance in the exams.
                      My reaction to this is that sir, u may rant this over and over again; but that doesn’t change the truth.Changing question pattern is very much welcome; but recent events like delay in results in case of June 2009 PCC deepens our doubts. How can a pass percentage of a major center like Ahmedabad become half in Six month?25 pc to 12pc!
2.He is giving us how CA Shiksha website has helped students and that has 10lac hits. The fact that this has proved nearly a disaster and a failure so far; ICAI has blamed it to “extraneous factors”?”It was a learning experience for us”,ICAI says. What about the money spent on all these.
May be the extraneous factors are “dummy articles” who sit in cyber café all day and plot against icai and plant viruses in the CA shiksha website.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

My request to all victims of his atrocities is to exercise restraint. God will punish himself this bloke here down on earth itself. so need to take divine law into our own hands.

Has anyone heard about "Raurav Naraka".IT's the worst hell as per hindu scripttures.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vishnu Nair
 The president of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Uttam Prakash Agarwal, is on record as saying that he’s serious about joining politics after retirement. What’s not known though is which party he is inclined to join. Are his initials, UPA, an indicator?

SOURCE- https://www.financialexpress.com/news/Eavesdropper/561107/

WHATTTTTT!!!! I DINT THINK HE WOULD BECOME SO CHEAAAPPP! POLITICS....IS THE LAST RESORT FOR SCOUNDRELS THEY SAY...I thought students were expressing their frustrationm here with the petrol burning thing...but if he goes  into politics...someone is going to do it soon to him one of these days....politics....yeah that is the only place for such pppl and he will becum a great politician as he is really cunning.....im counting days for his exit...now....maybe every minute and second...and maybe party a bit when he retires....wow what a guy he was....this must be a lesson to future presidents....

(Guest)

hey... trust me if in my life i hate anyone i truly n sincerely hate mr uttam agarwal.. i mean he has made our lifes so complicated.. he just wants to get snapped and post the same thing on icai site so that entire world can have a view of the most irritable creature in the world. I cant believe a person with just diginfied degree can actually think so biased n only from members end.. at the end of the day we r the one actually contributing major part of their revenues so why were we ignored? in btw i dnt mind bearing the expense of n litres of petrol to burn him...

1 Like

sriram (CA) (281 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Bye uttam never be back

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

BYE SIR

Adarsh Jain (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

respected mr.uttam prakash agarwal . have u ever realised hw ur action of restricting transfers would harm lives of many.bye bye sir . thank god that u wil b no more in power.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: