ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

1 month for Uttam agarwak2 go:will we get transfer?

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

05 January 2010  

In February 5; the most unpopular president of ICAI will step down and in will come the more experienced and hopefully more pragmatic and considerate CA mr amrjit chopra as our president.som sources say that he wasn't party to the idea to ban transfer as were many other CCM.but revokation of all those draconian rules also needs support of the newly elected CCM; as Mr Chopra likes to go by the rules and acting upon consensus unlike Mr Agrawal who banned transfer despite many CCM not approving it.

Another decision he has to take is to expedite the process to reduce articleship of PCC to 3years.This whole nonsense of CG approval is just hogwash.Was that taken in case of transfer ban.This is just to hoodwink students; just like sarkari babu delays work of public.

Practically speaking; i don't think the transfer rules will go completely.Some rules will remain.But something is better than nothing.He should make it 3 transfers in same city;no transfer in first and last 6 months of articleship;if more than 3 transfer then those currentrules should be complied with.

We will also have to see how he deals with pass percentage.Will he target any state?Some sources in WIRC used to grumble that Uttam Agarwal used his position to manipulate results of Gujarat(whose pass percentage in june 2009 of final got halved from nov 2008) due to

i)his dusmani with Shri Sunil Talati,ex-prez(Src:uttam agarwal's reply letter to Talati in Aug2009)

ii)he constantly used to taunt dummy articleship in ahmedabad during his speech at icai functions.

44 Replies

vikram (student) (184 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

lets hope that the nero's era is over.but we cannot expect thatmuch.that devil uttam prakash may make some other trap before he leaves from his office on his last day.he shuold repent for his deeds anyway.we should start forum for cursing him

Deepak Jain (CA Final Student) (514 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Just hope for the best...

(Guest)

Good bye uttam agarwal and never come back again..

Ankush (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

will we get transfer?

CA. Harsh Arora (Chartered Accountant) (377 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

by by utamprakash agarwal

komal (business) (26 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Originally posted by : Karan
Good bye uttam agarwal and never come back again..

i hope so.

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10818 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN....

U G definately realised this and so kept on altering various provisions, articleship transfer ke provisions ko to kuch jyada hi ccheda gaya during his tenure....

Hope, our new president keep this in mind from the beggining....

Shivanand Nautiyal (Article PCC) (104 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

I'm with u Ayush . I'll denote whole ltr of petrol in which he is sunk.................

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BBYE SIR!!! "HoPe YoU wILL nOt Be tHe part of our life again"

shruti (Final) (173 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

me too...im ready to donate any amt of petrol......

oly 1 trf within da city wil help a lot.....!!hoping for the best...

byeeeee uttam "never" cum bk......!

Ganesh (Final) (87 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Just 1 ltr is enough for him......

SUNIL (PCC ) (281 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

I am satisfy all of u. At current time termination lena NAAAAAAMUMKIN sa ho gaya hai. 

HITHESH.S.K (CA Final/CS inter) (132 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

tis is wat Mr.Uttam achieved in his era...he dint win the student..jus stick on to disciplin..wat he might hv not followed in his articleship...too much expectation also too bad...

(Guest)

uttam agarwal seems to be very unpopular with all sections...god knows how he got elected....he cant speak engligh properly..i watched his youtube videos...he is horrible...he speaks only hindi and english he speaks like a hotel butler....hahaha! i dont know how he represented indian CAs abroad....in all newsletters and ca functions he comes with hsi family and sees to it that his wife and children also get photographed and it is published for us all to see...what shud we do? shud we all priase him or clap him?...personally i wanna him to go even b4 2 months!!! some gud,kind,benevolent,president is needed...if ca students are agonized it wont do any gud for professionals...if we strike or do somehting then all in other countries will spit on the faces of cas who have come out....icai shud stop the bias against students...even cas have been students one day...kyonki ek member bhi kabhi student tha/thi!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register