





















nice work
I'm amongs the 90% who wet the brush after applying paste on it...
Thanks for sharing
Keep it up...
| Originally posted by : Harini | ||
![]() |
Amazing facts Sanket.., and its universal fact.. woman sheds more tears.. bhagawan humko zyaada dediya..kya kare.. Thanks a lot for sharing so many colours of facts..on Holi..day.. Happy Holi:-) |
![]() |
Good efforts Sanket.....Amazing facts...GOD BLESS YOU.
Agree with Harini dee....
nice sharing sanket ....
| Originally posted by : iARYAN | ||
![]() |
I'm amongs the 90% who wet the brush after applying paste on it... Thanks for sharing Keep it up... |
![]() |
hey i m in next 10 %.
Simply amazing facts dude![]()
| Originally posted by : iARYAN | ||
![]() |
I'm amongs the 90% who wet the brush after applying paste on it... Thanks for sharing Keep it up... |
![]() |
I also have same habit.....
Thankx for appreciation brother...
| Originally posted by : chandra sekhar | ||
![]() |
Nice Info But U shouldn't have posted all those images in one post.It felt some what congested. U should have taken two or three posts in this same forum. Just a free advice, take it only if U want. |
![]() |
Will Take care next time....
Thankx for the Advice Sir.........
Amazing and interestinf info...
Thanks for the share...
Amazing.........Interesting Facts...........keep sharing........
I'm amongst the 10% who DO NOT wet the brush after applying paste on it.. hahaha ![]()
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants
Kottayam
B.Com
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals