Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Wrong filling of GSTR-3B

Through oversight I opened wrong table of GSTR 3B. Instead of table 3.1 the eligible ITC was claimed in table 4 and the return is filed for Jan.'20.
This has created a wrong electronic credit. How do I correct this return or how do I amend in the next return ?-Pradip Shah

in gstr 3b Input claimed figures shown in Outward Details.........claimed these input in next gstr 3b.
do you have filled your gstr 1 of jan 2020 ?

Thanks Gokulji, GSTR 1 is filed in time.

but you have entered sale wrongly as input figures shown in sales
that should be reversed also.

Gstr 1 is filed with correct figures, because of wrong GSTR 3B tables, the available ITC on purchases is not filed properly. In this situation do I need to reverse sales or claim less ITC than elible in the next Gstr 3b and consume the credit wrongly created?