Shreya Saxena

This Query has 1 replies

The auditor has dated its report as 30/09/2019 and the AGM date is also 30/09/2019.

What can be done now ?

Rohan

This Query has 3 replies

22 October 2019 at 15:24

100% trade discount

We have recived 100% trade discount on some items purchased . How should i record these item would be recorded as per value shown in bill or zero because on total billing amount, we have recieved 100% trade discount.
As per my knowledge trade discount is not shown in books.

ANITHA S

This Query has 3 replies

22 October 2019 at 14:31

ENTRY FOR PURCHASE OF BUILDING BY LOAN

WE PURCHASED A CONTRUCTED BUILDING OF 3FLOORS IN THE NAME OF COMPANY FOR RS.70,00,000/-. WE TOOK LOAN OF RS.52,50,000/- FROM OUR BANKER KOTAK BANK AND BALANCE PAID FROM OUR ACCOUNT TO THREE SELLERS OF RS.26,25,000/-, RS.26,50,000/- AND RS.17,50,000/-. WE INCURRED THE EXPENSES OF STAMP DUTY OF RS.3,57,000/-, RS.70,000/- AND RS.35,000/-. ALONGWITH THIS WE HAVE PAID RS.36108 TOWARDS INSURANCE.

LOAN AMOUT: 52,50,000/- AT A INTEREST RATE OF 9.6% REPAYMENT PERIOD 120MONTHS

COULD YOU PLEASE SHOW THE ENTRY FOR THE SAME.

thotasrinivas

This Query has 2 replies

22 October 2019 at 14:14

Voucher split & advance

we have given Rs. 3,00,000/- for labour charges in a single voucher how can we split it ? we have taken single voucher. can i take as advance and split it below 10k????

Vignesh

This Query has 1 replies

Hi all,
Need a clarification from experts,
ABC company had received goods on 31st march (says 20% to 30% of the total ordered goods ), but bill is not received till the year end. Here we know who is the vendor only but value or quantity of goods received is not clear as on 31 st march . how to account for the same in the books ( whether we had paid advance or not) for the year and whether we should consider the goods for year end stock audit (if so under what head to consider the said goods).
pls clarify

ritu

This Query has 1 replies

15 October 2019 at 17:52

Heads

computer accessories purchase then this item come which head in account
and purchaser come which head..and how to pass entry

CA Sonu Sharma

This Query has 1 replies

14 October 2019 at 11:04

Effect of these things over company

Sir in my company if current liability showing 50% payble in respct of Govt dues and 35% dues payble in respect of salary payble then will it be adversly affect the company profile or it will be ok to be as payble ?

Aarti Jadhav

This Query has 2 replies

Dear sir/madam

I m currently working with one famous cooperative society at mumbai , there are total three staff in society office on a contract basis, after deducting 1% TDS we get salary, now my question is can society give us bonus or not?????
Kindly rply as soon as possible
Also send section under the bye law of MCS Act

Shweta Kothari

This Query has 1 replies

What is the journal entry for during sale goods destroyed in transit ?

Nishikant

This Query has 1 replies

11 October 2019 at 23:50

Tax audit

Dear experts I am using medical software for all transactions in business but now for tax audit I I want to convert this date into tally erp9. Somebody, can tell me?

×