Winners are made out of positive attitude towards life, aims and goals of life. As long as you are trying to achieve your goals without giving up, you are a winner. When one of your goals is achieved, aim for something bigger and better, and keep yourself moving in that direction positively .You may fail many times in different things and you will. But you're not a loser as long as you keep getting up; dust yourself and try again to reach your glory. If you are happy and thankful regardless of what you have, you will certainly be a winner. "Changing the Face" can change nothing. But "Facing the Change" can change everything. So accept the change and adapt to such change in a way to make that change an opportunity instead of a threat to your success.
Losers are the persons those who have given up when they encounter failure. They just don’t have confidence in themselves and have no hope that they will achieve their goals. They just live with the flow and don’t take any action to reach success. Their mind set is of losers and they can never improve their circumstances. They become reluctant to bring any positive change because they feel they just cannot do it. They just stay in their comfort zone and far away from the real happiness in life. They don’t act positively when they face with sudden change.
This type of attitude is the defining line between winners and losers.
What differentiates Winners from Losers?
1. Winners will always have a plan for achieving their objectives. They have a clear vision of their future. Whereas Losers have no plans and they just look for excuses for their challenges they face.
2. Winners learn from their mistakes. Losers just learn not to make mistakes.
3. Winners focus on solutions. Losers focus on problems.
4. Winners earn respect. Losers look for respect.
5. Winners take responsibility for their actions. Losers blame others.
6. Winners find opportunities in problems. Losers see problems in every opportunity.
7. Winners enjoy being in the present and learn from the past. Losers live in the past.
8. Winners are always optimistic. Losers are pessimistic.
9. Winners make personal development a priority. Losers neglect personal development.
10. Winners develop different strategies when they face failure. Losers just follow the same strategies and expect to be successful with their ineffective strategies.
11. Winners constantly expand their comfort zone. Losers stay in their comfort zone.
12. Winners take action consistently. Losers refrain from taking action and lack consistency.
“The way to develop self- confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experience behind you.” — William Jennings Bryan
13. Winners try different strategies when they are not getting the results they want. Losers do the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
14. Winners believe there are always things to be learn. Losers consider themselves as an expert even though they know little.
15. Winners are humble. Losers are egoistic.
16. Winners organize their time effectively. Losers are ineffective time organizers.
17. Winners are hard workers. Losers avoid working hard.
“Diligence is the mother of good luck.”
18. Winners will always assess their progress. Losers will never assess their progress till the finishing line.
19. Winners dream and try to make their goals reality. Losers just keep dreaming.
20. Winners think about possibilities. Losers focus on obstacles that will stop them from achieving.
21. Winners try to raise their standards every day. Losers will have no standards.
22. Winners control their own destiny. Losers leave everything to their fate.
23. Winners are always confident. Losers are not confident or at times over confident.
“Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.” — Richard Bach
24. Winners think whether the crowd is going in the right direction. If not, he will walk the other direction. Losers follow the crowd.
25. Winners always strive for excellence. Losers don’t care about excellence.
26. Winners think and lead. Losers refuse to think so they follow.
27. Winners know how to manage stress. Losers cannot reduce stress and succumb to it.
28. Winners always find a better way to do things. Losers stick to one way of doing things.
“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
29. Winners use effective measures for studying. Losers have no measures and just keep on studying repeatedly.
30. Winners always prepare themselves for the unexpected events. Losers expects for something to happen.
31. Winners will never give up. Losers will once they face failure.
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
32. Winners will sum up their progress to achieve success. Losers want to achieve success without any effort.
All of us have hundreds of experiences each day that could be valuable learning opportunities. Successful people make a conscious effort to actively seek new ideas, innovation and growth. Continuous improvement is one of the hallmarks of successful people. Their motto is "If it's worth doing, it's worth doing better".
WINNERS Vs. LOSERS
1. Winner is always part of the answer; The Loser is always part of the problem.
2. Winner is always has a program; The Loser always has an excuse.
3. Winner says, “Let me do it for you”; The Loser says, “That is not my job.”
4. Winner sees an answer for every problem; The Loser sees a problem for every answer.
5. Winner says,” It may be difficult but it is possible”; The Loser says,” It may be possible but it is too difficult.”
6. When a Winner makes a mistake and says,” I was wrong”; When a Loser makes a mistake and says,” It wasn’t my fault.”
7. A Winner makes commitments; A Loser makes promises.
8. Winners have dreams; Losers have schemes.
9. Winners say,” I must do something”; Losers say, “Something must be done.”
10. Winners are a part of the team; Losers are apart from the team.
11. Winners see the gain; Losers see the pain.
12. Winners see possibilities; Losers see problems.
13. Winners believe in win/win; Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.
14. Winners see the potential; Losers see the past.
15. Winners are like a thermostat; Losers are like thermometers.
16. Winners choose what they say; Losers say what they choose.
17. Winners use hard arguments but soft words; Losers use soft arguments but hard words.
18. Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things; Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.
19. Winners follow the philosophy of empathy: “Don’t do to others what you would, not want them to do to you”; Losers follow the philosophy, “Do it to others before they do it to you.”
20. Winners make it happen; Losers let it happen.
Remember, nothing is impossible. The word IMPOSSIBLE itself says I ‘M Possible. Everything is possible, and when you finally make the choice to be 100% in control of your life, making no excuses, and literally creating your reality, there is an enormous sense of freedom and power that comes along with it. You are the person who defines your own success, achieve your goals and has the ultimate power over the actions you take. It’s your life, now go out and make it extraordinary!