Possession of knowledge is one thing and presentation is other & sometimes presentation will be able to win the situation even if the knowledge is lacking.
Same concept needs to be in mind while writing your answer sheets. Some points needs to be considered during exam so as to get better marks
1. Your presentation directly links to the mindset of the checker.
2. However the checker will perform their duty if the presentation is not so good but with your presentation possibly checker make a mind make up that this copy checking is turning to be boring or interesting.
3. Use at least 2 color (Black & Blue) pens for better presentation and bifurcating the questions, headings, main words,
4. Frequently keep changing your font style i.e., CAPITAL, small in connection to the highlight the important words.
5. The word that actually is the crux of the answer should be written in CAPITAL, purpose behind this is being only by having look at the page, and checker is able to know that the candidate wrote in the correct direction.
6. Attempt the questions in the order where you can present it at the best .it creates a good impression about you in the mind of checker and if first 3-4 question goes great than probable he will be in a good mind set to move further.
7. Use underlines and other arrow keys or bullets in your answer.
8. What you need to do is to write in the way that you are a teacher and u need to get the checker understand ,Since you will not be in front of them ,so you need to write it very clearly ,precise so that the purpose also will get solved and they will not feel boring during the copy check.
9. Remember Essays are always cumbersome to read but poems goes well ,,try and think the reason behind that.
10. If you can’t convince, confuse, this proverb may find useful in some other situations of life but probably not here its coz of 2 facts.
a. IF the checker is knowledgeable about the topic then he will easily click that you are trying to confuse him
b. If the checker is not knowledgeable about the topic then he wants to see the same as mentioned in the standard answer sheet provided to them, everything other is not useful to him.
Hope this could turn out to be a useful information for you.
CA Ankit Desai