- Investment planning: assists you in investing your money into various investment markets, keeping in mind your investment goals.
- Insurance planning: assists you in selecting from various types of insurances, self insurance options and captive insurance companies.
- Retirement planning: is critical to understand how much funds you require in your old age.
- Asset protection: begins with your financial advisor trying to understand your preferred lifestyle and then helping you deal with threats, such as taxes, volatility, inflation, creditors and lawsuits, to maintaining this lifestyle.
- Tax planning: helps in minimizing tax returns. This might include planning for charity, supporting your favorite causes while also receiving tax benefits.
- Estate planning: helps in protecting you and your estate from creditors, lawsuits and taxes. This service is critical for every person whose net worth is high.
- Business planning: This service aims at optimizing the tax free advantages of running your own business.
- Business succession planning: assists in planning for the inevitable to maximize returns.
- Wealth transfer: helps you pass on your wealth to your dependents.