So finally the wait is over. On 23rd Jan 19 some will get those two letters 'CA' for which they have sacrifice a lot and some will get those four letters which will steal the sleep of that night.
For some 23rd Jan will become the most memorable day of their life and for some a day to forget.
Now those who are not able to clear don't panic. I know its easy to say but there is no other option and according to Confucius 'our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.'
There are many ways to get rid of that feel of failure but what I think is 'kyu iis feel ko khatam karna kyuki yehi toh apnay andar aag lagayega jung ko jeetnay ki.'
Some tips to win the battle and conquer those two letters "CA":
- First and foremost start as early as possible.
- Be Positive because positive attitude leads to a greater returns. Positive attitude means accepting that whatever will happen, will be the best.
- Planning is very important to win a battle. So make plans according to your comfort and strictly follow it.
- Revision. Minimum 2 & Maximum as per your capacity.
- Writing practice - A very common problem because we know but we are not able to express ourselves. Give Mock test.
- Take out some time for physical activity.
- And always believe in yourself. Because if you think you can do it, yes you are right but if you think you cannot do it then also you are absolutely right.
Failure can act as a seed for two things: a road to despair or a springboard to growth. What grows out of the failure is entirely up to the person who 'failed.'
Failure builds a thick skin that can help anyone enter the big leagues without fear. Failure keeps the ego in check.
Set out a solid action plan that will help you push past the stumbling blocks of life, and watch as you slowly but surely recover from any setbacks, upsets, or failures.Those who has got success they deserve a party for their hard work, dedication and sacrifices. But after party set new targets because success of life doesn't have a clear destination, but, it is a non ending journey.