Many GST Taxpayers Struggling (While Filing GST Annual Return -GSTR 9) to GST Inputs Reconciliation GSTR 2A. Here Introducing GSTR 2A Reconciliation Excel format for Simplifying the Reconciliation of GSTR2 A Data(Online Generated) with Your GST input Data.
Just copy & paste Data from GSTR 2A (Online Imported data) and Your GSTR (Input) Workings in this Excel Sheet and you will get the following Results,
1. GSTR Not Filed Tax Payers (With GST Value)
2. GSTR Filed by Suppliers but We not Taken Input
3. GSTR Filed by Suppliers With Shortage of GST(For Instance, A Supplier GST Filed for 11 Months but GST Invoice issued for 12 months, Supplier A Issued Invoice Value Rs. 10,000 But return Filed as Rs. 1,000, Etc.,)
4. GSTR Filed By Suppliers With Excess (For Instance, if We have lost any Input invoice for not taken input credit - Supplier A Issued 3 Nos(Inv No. 1,2,3) invoices for Apr 17 but we have taken input only 2(Inv No. 1,2) Nos of invoice)
5. Overall The summary sheet explains the difference between Your GST Input taken(Workings) & GSTR 2A Online Data for Take steps to Rectification.
To download GSTR2 A Advanced excel utility. Please click here