- Take blessings of parents, other elders in the family & God.
- It will give strength and will improve confidence.
Reach before Time:
- Should know the location of Exam center.
- Start well in advance from home.
- Reaching late or just at the time will create panic and will unsettle your mind.
- Pen, pencil, eraser, calculator etc.
- Exam card, I card.
- Don’t use highlighters or colorful pens other then what is permitted.
Instructions in Exam Paper:
- Answers to questions are to be given only in English except in the case of candidates who have opted for Hindi Medium. If a candidate has not opted for Hindi Medium, his/her answers in Hindi will not be valued.
- 1st question is compulsory and Candidates are also required to answer any five questions from the remaining six questions.
- In case any candidate answers extra question(s)/sub-question(s) over and above the required number, then only the requisite number of questions first answered in the answer book shall be valued and subsequent extra questions answered shall be ignored.
- Where appropriate, suitable assumption/s should be made by the candidate.
- Working notes should form part of the respective answers.
Make a quick go through of question paper:
- 15 minutes allowed by ICAI for IPCC & Final exam is a great bonus use it effectively.
- Plan easiest question to be taken 1st.
- Practical questions 1st then theory questions be taken.
- Try to complete 100%.
- Start new question on a fresh page.
Be prepared for unexpected or difficult questions
- CA exam papers are unpredictable hence be mentally prepared for the unexpected or difficult question and do not get panic.
- Solve as much as possible.
During the paper:
- Drink water in between.
- Be comfortable.
- Be cool.
- Check that you solved everything that you know.
- Write question numbers you solved on the space provided in the 1st page.
- Write the number of supplements used.
- Tag main answer sheet and supplements properly.
- Write roll number in the specified place only.
- Then again you can go through your whole answer sheet if time is there. Don’t leave exam hall before the time is over.
After the Paper:
- Don’t discuss the paper with anyone. Whatever is written is now beyond your control.
- Similarly, don’t search solutions on the internet. (provided by some classes)
- This all you can do after all the papers are over.
- Go home, have some food, relax for a while and then plan for next paper.
After the exam & until result:
- Assess chances of success.
- If good start preparation for next level like CPT appeared student should start a subject of IPCC like accounts.
- If chances are not good, start revision of the same subjects again specially those in which you are weak.
- The above is important to keep the momentum of study, otherwise, it will again take a good amount of efforts and time to gain the same momentum and rhythm.