INFORMATION FOR THE BENEFIT OF PE-2 STUDENTS
Kindly go through the below mentioned procedure for conversion to IPCC
Conversion from PE2 to IPCC
In order to convert from PE2 to IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) you are required to submit:
1. Application form for Conversion from PE2 to IPCC (available along with the prospectus) duly complete.
2. A DD worth Rs. 8000/- (if Information Technology Training is not done) else Rs. 6000/- in favor of “The Secretary, ICAI”, payable at whichever regional office you are submitting your application along with an attested copy of the ITT Certificate.
3. A copy of the registration letter of PE2.
Note For All Students converting to IPCC
• Orientation Programme (35 hours) is mandatory for all students converting to IPCC(Course fee: Rs 3000)
• Students would be eligible to appear for the closest attempt after conversion (provided nine months duration has been completed in the old course)
• Students will get paper wise exemption and the benefit of articleship conducted under PE2 / PCC
• Students will be eligible to appear for final exams in the last six months of their articleship.
• ITT(100hrs) is to be completed if not done earlier.(Course Fee: Rs 4000)
• Students should convert before filling examination forms (Exam forms for Nov 2010 attempt shall be available in the first week of August) .
You may convert to IPCC after the declaration of results if you wish to.