Automated Data Entry into Tally, Zoho Books, Quickbooks

Finally, results are declared. Heartiest congratulations to those who did it and got the super awesome prefix to their name and for those who did not this write up are for you.

First of all, stop cursing yourself. You have not done a crime. If result is as low as 10%, the rest 90% have to fail. I know it’s easy to say, hard to accept. I know how badly failure hurts. 

Please don’t cut off yourself from the society and your friends. If they have cleared, you will also, just a matter of 6 months. Please don’t feel inferior from those who have cleared, because you are not. If you have the capacity to reach CA Finals, you have the capacity to clear it too. Just believe in yourself. Don’t let the spark die. I read it somewhere (most probably on chetan bhagat's fb page) - There are times when you fail, and nobody believes on your potential. You have to.

It’s easy to say- yaar, load mat le ho jayega or may me ni hua toh kya november hee sahi or CA me toh sab hee fail hote hai. This is not a point of time, where you need sympathy. You need hard work and smart work. 

For a moment, just close your eyes and feel how you would have felt, if you had passed. Obviously, happy. Infact, very happy. Cherish the feelings of your past success and then start again. 

If you have reached CA Final, you definitely know how to study, how to plan. Bring the spark back. Bring it anyhow. You have to do it. And if you are thinking to quit, think why you started. Please please please don’t think of quitting. You might be just a step away. 

Read inspirational books, blog’s, see inspirational movies and then start.

Read other CA students story who did it. I am sure, you haven’t read this story. Have a look.

Ask your heart, and you will know why you failed. Hell with people who think you are a failure, tell them to see themselves. 

Guys, be a sport yaar. Ho gaye na ab fail, accept it and start again. 

हार नहीं मानूंगा, रार नई ठानूंगा . काल के कपाल पर लिखता मिटाता हूँ. गीत नया गाता हूँ"

A small poem from my blog

एक दिन ऐसा भी आएगा

ख़ुशी का समां छाएगा

 दुःख के काले घेरे ना होंगे

सुख को हम संजोते होंगे 

सी . ए  फाइनल का रिजल्ट  होगा

और मेहनत का  जश्न होगा

तमाशबीनो मे वाह - वाह  होगी हमारी

तमाशबीनो मे वाह - वाह  होगी हमारी


क्योकि जीत हमने पाई होगी

 जीत हमने पाई होगी

सिर्फ हमने पाई होगी .

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link


Published by

(Pursuing articleship)
Category Students   Report

6 Likes   56 Shares   16593 Views


Related Articles


Popular Articles

Automated Data Entry into Tally, Zoho Books, Quickbooks
Advanced Level Course on GST Returns and ITC Issues with CA Abhishek Raja Ram

Follow us

CCI Articles

submit article