I have put together 10 truly inspirational quotes, which I use to motivate myself during the tough times, when I feel low or when things aren't going my way. These quotes give me strength and they remind me that no matter how tough things become I can find a way to overcome and deal with whatever situation life throws at me.
1. Every man dies but not every man really lives.
William Wallace (Guardian of Scotland)
2. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face.
3. We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
5. Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
6. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
7. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
8. If you're going through hell, keep going.
9. Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
10. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
I hope you find some of these quotes inspirational if not find your own quotes that mean something to you. Use them as a guiding light or when you need a kick in the butt to get you going.