Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
Office Order No. 240 of 2020
Consequent upon diversion of posts to the newly created National Faceless Appellate Centre (NFAC), Delhi and its four Regional Faceless Appellate Centres (RAFC), the transfer/postings of the following officers in the grade of Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
|S.No.||Civil Code||Name of the
|1||87060||SANJIV DUTT||CCIT (OSD)||CCIT (RFAC), DELHI|
|2||87001||LEKHA KUMAR||CCIT-5, MUMBAI||CCIT (RFAC), MUMBAI|
|3||87046||GUNJAN PRASAD||CCIT (TDS), CHENNAI||CCIT (RFAC), CHENNAI|
|4||87061||K. B. SHUKLA||CCIT (ReAC)-1, Kolkata||CCIT (RFAC), Kolkata|
2. In addition, the following additional charge arrangement is ordered, with immediate effect and until further orders:
|S.No.||Additional Charge to be held||Name of the Officer||Civil Code|
|1||CCIT-5, MUMBAI||LEKHA KUMAR,CCIT (RFAC), MUMBAI||87001|
|2||CCIT (TDS). CHENNAI||GUNJAN PRASAD, CCIT (RFAC), CHENNAI||87046|
|3||CCIT (ReAC)-1, Kolkata||K. B. SHUKLA, CCIT (RFAC), Kolkata||87061|
|4||CCIT, PANCHKULA||POONAM KHAIRA SIDHU, CCIT, AMRITSAR||87065|
|5||CCIT ReAC – 3, MUMBAI||B. K. S. PANDYA, CCIT ReAC – 4, MUMBAI||87045|
3. The officer assigned to hold additional charge(s) shall not be eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR 49.
4. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the officer concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 09.12.2020. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA), as the case may be, on-line on http://www.irsofficersonline.gov.in.
5. Hindi version of this order will follow.
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Pr. Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPS to Finance Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/ Members, CBDT/ JS(Admn.),CBDT/JS(R).
7. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
8. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
9. Secretary General, IRS Association/Secretary General, ITGOA/All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association/Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
10. Data Base Cell, CBDT.