Subject: Filing of Immovable/Movable Property Return by officers/officials.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Vigilance Section O.M. of even No. dated 08.01.2020 (Copy enclosed) advising for filing of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 by 31.01.2020 and to forward a copy of CVC's Office Order No. 17/11/2020 dated 23.11.2020 is enclosed.
2. Those officers/officials, who have not yet filed IPR for the period ending 31.12.2019, is advised to file it latest by 31.11.2020, without fail, otherwise disciplinary action may be initiated against them without future notice.
Encl. As above.
(Ashok Kumar Vijay)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. All Officers & Staff, MCA (Headquarter).
2. All Officers & Staff, 0/ o DGCoA, 0/o RDs, 0/o ROCs/ 0/o OLs, MCA.
3. All Officers & Staff, O/o CCl/ IBBI/ NFRA/ SFIO/ IICA/ IEPF/ ICLS Academy, MCA.
4. All Officers & Staff, O/o Cost Audit Branch/ R&A, MCA.
(i) US (Ad.III) in respect of NCLT & NCLAT
(ii) E-governance Cell - upload the above OM on MCA's website.
(iii) PPS to JS & CVO, MCA.
To view more in details, find the enclosed fileTags : mca corporate law