Announcement for Submission of Request for availing Opt-Out facility from June 2021 to December 2021 Exam Session
1. The June, 2021 Session of Examinations shall be conducted from 10'h August, 2021 till 20th August 2021. Time table for the same is already hosted on the website of Institute separately.
2. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Institute has decided to give an one time option to the students to "Opt Out" from the June 2021 Session of Examinations by carrying forward the credit of examination fee to December 2021 session of examinations.
3. Opt-Out facility shall be available to students of Foundation / Executive / Professional Programs.
4. In order to avail "Opt-Out" facility, students shall be essentially required to submit their request through prescribed google form link, as per details given below :
(A) If student is submitting opt-out request from 00.01 hours on Sunday, 1st August 2021 till 23.59 hours on Friday, 20th August 2021, he/she is required to submit his/her request at the below mentioned google form link. In such case students can avail opt-out option without citing any reason. Submitting Covid positive report is not mandatory here.
(B) If student is submitting opt-out request from 00.01 hours on Saturday, 21st August 2021 till 23.59 hours on Saturday, 4th September 2021, he/she is required to submit his/her request at the below mentioned google form link. In such case, student shall be essentially required to submit a Covid-19 positive report evidencing that they themselves or their immediate relatives were infected by Covid-19 during the period from 20th July 2021 to 20'h August 2021. Application, if any, submitted by the student without attaching Covid-19 positive report as mentioned above shall be summarily rejected without notice.
(C) Opt-Out requests received through any other mode (i.e. by hard copy of letter, email etc.) shall not be entertained.
5. On receipt of the Opt-Out request through above google link, student's enrollment for June 2021 session of examination will be cancelled and his/her candidature will be carried forward to December 2021 session. Please also note that students who opt-out for December 2021 exam, their syllabus (and elective subjects, for students of Professional Program) would remain same as it is, in which he/she was enrolled for June 2021 Session of Examination.
6. Once the Opt-Out facility is availed and particulars are submitted through above google link, it will be treated as final. Requests for its change/ revocation will NOT be entertained under any circumstances.
7. It is clarified that if any student submits request for availing "Opt-out" facility after appearing in all papers of all the Modules for which he/she is scheduled to appear during June 2021 session of examinations, such requests will be summarily rejected without notice.
8. Above Opt-Out facility shall be available to all students enrolled for June 2021 exam session and also to such students who were initially enrolled for June 2020/Dec 2020 exam session but subsequently their candidature was shifted to June 2021 exam session by virtue of opt-out facility/carry forward of fees availed by them in any of previous exam sessions.
This is a onetime facility being extended to the students considering the COVID-19 pandemic, without creating any precedent for future. All students enrolled to appear in June 2021 session of CS Examinations are advised to takenote of the same.
(A K Srivastava) Joint Secretary
Clarification regarding Opt-Out facility has been attached herewith