Easy Office
LCI Learning

You think you can't write??

Page no : 5

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

@ RESHAM & PRIYAM -

ALL THE BEST FOR RESULT....................

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

@ Resham, friend ur this article is great.smile.,but i request u that, if u free any time, then just think about 1 article about China and its realtion with india, u knw recently , china show Some part of India in his country in google map, we all dont know that, China is dragon country ,and their eyes on our Country some part,lyk assam, jammu and kashmir, so pls write 1 article about this, and to hope that our politian should taken some acation.

(Guest)

thanks for the infos...... im too a KITAABI KEEDA .... and like reading novels :)  ..and yes to write a novel one has to be a voracious reader.

(Guest)

hi, ignoring your instruction of no posting of thanks.. i super like ur article. just like on fb (i mean facebook) even after selecting the like we are not satisfied an go ahead with posting super-like below the post.. loll.. well i have been thinking to write from quite some time now and have also been asked to write by my friends too as i do write poetries. but now wish to write in the prose style too.. this article will push me now to write... hope to start with writing something soon now.. thank u for the inspiration.

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

@ Bhavin - First of all good to see you back... And you said that you will also apply it then i must say that we are waiting for something from your side too... so take a pen and get ready.... Thanks for the Appreciation !!

@ Shweta Parekh - Yes writing is undoubtedly an essential part of life... Thanks!!

@ Hardik - Sure Hardik... This is the first time someone has suggested a topic... Arre you can also write... Why don't you try...??

@ Vinnzz - Oho...!! One more Kitaabi keeda... Gud Gud!! Keep it up!!

@ Suchi - Good to know this is going to push you to write... Thanks!!

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

Very Good Writing Skill 
keep it up

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

Sorry, I am really late in reading this article. But better late then never.

Resham your Article shows your writing abilities. So need to comment on that....

To be a good writer most importantly you should be a very good and intense reader.

A good writer conveys the message from his article in a very simple language. Selection of words is also very important. Using difficult words is not always advisable. One should use such words which the reader will be able to understand easily. For a good writer most essential part is to communicate effectively with the reader. If the article is written in very complex language the main aim of writing the article will not be achieved, i.e. communicate effectively with the reader.

So always try to write in simple but effective language. It should be easy to understand for the readers. Also sometimes use your heart along with your brain while writing. It's really a deadly combination...

Regards

1 Like

Nipun sikri (Jee lenge yaar) (91 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Resham ji, U know wat?

I m about to write a novel I am the CA & ur article has inspired me very much.

I hope i will use ur name for some character of the novel.

Shukriya.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: