Easy Office
LCI Learning

You think you can't write??

Page no : 4

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

SO FINAALLY VIKAS JI KA TIME CAME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE, SO WE CAN ENJOY AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE ARTICLE FROM HIM. SO FAR WE LEARNT FROM PULKIT, SUNSHINE AND RESHAM..NOW YOUR TERM TO TEACH US HOW TO WRITE AN ARTICLE, I NEED TO LEARN LOT FROM YOU PEOPLE SO TEACH US HOW TO WRITE..

PULIKIT & SANYAM - THERE ARTICLES WONDERFUL AND AWESOME,

SUNSHINE - WHAT TO SAY ABOUT SUNSHINE SHE IS  AWESOME AND BORN WRITER...

RESHAM -  AMAZING ARTICLES, GREAT WRITING..

SEEN YOUR REPLY IN ALL POSTINGS, SUPERB MAN..COMMON WRITE ARTICLE WILL ENJOY IT..

:)

https://valeriefioravanti.com/images/writing-man1.jpg

4 Like

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

Resham ab tum jo kaho but yar nice article...... Your article is superb and i knows you are a good writer too......

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

well wat to say ........speechless..........honoured??..........ya dumbstruck..........hehehehe.......time and agn i have said k m a lazy guy in d sense tht  i hate to think ideas so i dont write........par abb sach me will have to think of one .........hehehe........

@ pravin bhai...........thnx for noticing my replies..........i have contributed 2 articles till date in my long 1 yr journey par i do try and reply to each and evry link posted in my profile and also to others if i really like it......and i blve repling is as gud as posting sumthing..........adds value..........

@ balu sir i really appreciate all ur kind words ..........wud definitely post sum tihng useful in a few days......and plz dont embarass me by saing that i ll teach hw to write............all r gud..........koi likhne me.....koi humour section me,koi file sharing me.......koi expert replies me...........and thts wat makes CCI complete........

@ pulkit..............hahahha......funny dude............ag og ......lets talk 2g..............raja ki aayegi baraat ............mast hai yaar ..............refree bann k aa gaya tu achanak .....hehheh........nahi toh abhi almost 3rd world war ho jaati........tune bacha lia.............

2 Like

Replied 03 February 2011

WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR ARTICLE VIKASH JI, HOPE COMING DAYS YOU WILL SURPRISE WITH GOOD ARTRICLE AND WILL ENJOY READING IT..

ALL THE BEST FOR COMING ARTICLE VIKASH JI....

;)

Rohan (CA Finalist) (359 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

Remarkabke. Very pleased to have a writer in our midst. Have been penning away on my blogs and various other social sites for years now and must say the confidence and candour shown by you is seen rarely in young folks these days. 

We all desire to be great thinkers, orators, writers, but without putting down thoughts to paper a quantum leap is not possible. 

The budding writers amongst us must practice and by practice I mean constantly noting down our thoughts and opinions. The key to good writing lies not in a vocabulary of complex words but

A) Being in command of what you write

B) Making sense without unneccessary repetitions / Getting to the point

C) Learning about your limitations as a Writer and constantly striving to overcome them

D) READING - as Resham has pointed out, there is no short cut to effective writing other than constant hardwork at penning/typing away your thoughts

E) Never, repeat, never compare yourself to anyone but yourself. EVERY ARTIST RESPECTS THE GREATS, BUT HE WANTS TO BETTER THEM :)

THANK YOU AGAIN, Resham.

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

hahahahaha......funny conversation going on here...!!!

kyun balu sir...aapko article writing ke tips chahiye kya?aap aise hi bahut acha likhte ho...bas pen uthao and shuru ho jao.....and carve a masterpiece...!

1 Like

(Guest)

Ladne mein bhi maza hai.....mujhe kal samajh aaya....Resham my friend....tujhe bura laga i know that....Sorry for that....mai kuch zyada hi straightforward ho gayi hu...U know i have bcom a rebel mayb bcos of the circumstances and things going in my life....but i know i need to calm down.Resham kal tune bhagwan se kya manga?????:PMujhe aj fever ho gaya hai:Ddont worry its my karmo ka fal.......anyways...yaar mujhe sachme ladna,arguments achcha nahi lagta.....Tu meri bahut achchi dost hai....and i think due to this argument i got to know u as a person.....i must say u r a wonderful person..a great friend.

Pulkit -thanks for giving us another topic....Wish u all the luck for ur results......

Kaha milte hai aise dost......CCI mein i know.....My friends im still learning and exploring life.....theres lot to learn from u all.

2 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

Arre baap re Priyam... Kyu itna khich rahi hai...ab mujhe bura nahi laga to nahi laga... koi zabardasti hai kya ki mujhe bura laga....  I just love it when someone challenges what i have written... Mujhe to pi6le 2-3 dino se fever hai... I can't blame it on anyone......... except ice-creams he he.... arre chal ab chill kar... Tjhe padhke maza aaya na yaar.... Thats all........

Zindagi mein har ek event se ku6 na ku6 sikhne milta hai... sikho and move on.....

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

Suni Ahir ji.... - You have given such nice quotes yourself.... Ab to aapko bhi ku6 likhna hi hoga... Great ... And ya thanks a lot for pointing out minor details... and for the appreciation too...

Rohan - Thank you... Thank you so much... couldn't have had better analysis of wha i said... And you have added very well i must say.... Please share your blog's link... i think you yourself write very very well...am sppechless...

@ Balu Sir - Aapne to mere post mein chaar chand laga diye hai....!!

(Guest)

yaar  itna likhna/kichna zaroori tha,cant leave the conversation midway naa....:D anyways take care and u too chill yaar...

Neha Thakkar (-) (403 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

nice article, thanx for sharing

(Guest)

Good yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Replied 04 February 2011

https://ganymede.nmsu.edu/tharriso/ast110/Moon_phases.jpg SO MANY R THERE..HEHEHHEHEHE

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

excellent article resham... What an article yar.... Hats offffff.... I dint find it longer...Majja a gaya padhke... ab mein apply bhi karunga yeh... word nahi hai yar bolne ko apke bare mein...truely amazing...

SWETA PAREKH (ARTICLE) (57 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

TOO GOOOOOOD.   

Its the most rare and ignored aspect.No one generally concentrates on this side of the coin.

Infact it is the most important for all the phases of life beginning from school days to professional life and fianally for the intellectual society.

Very nice scrap Resham , Good to Know people are there to focus on the literary part.

Keep sharing nice concepts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: