You Can Never Fail

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)

26 February 2011  

U Can never Fail

Friends many of our friends will say that “ Arey Yaaar till now I attempted 5 attempts but I am unable to clear C.A(IPCC or FINAL) and I know that in future also it is not possible to clear it, so I leaving C.A and Bye Bye to CA CLUB INDIA”

At some point of time in our life everyone will get a moment where we feel like giving up. Sometimes we give up before we start and sometimes we give up just before reaching mile stone. Seth Godin has written an awesome book called “The Dip” in the book he quoted one sentence ”at any given time you are always just a heartbeat away from success”.

So now this topic is about NEVER GIVING UP

PROVE YOURSELF:

When we fail in one attempt just by giving up we can’t achieve anything, instead put more effort, more hard work then see who the hell is stopping you from success.

Just remember one thing “the only time you fail is when you give up”

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE:

As long as you are alive you have a choice to keep trying until and unless u finally succeeds. The only excuse is death, which we can’t stop, so till the time you are alive everything is possible and this C.A is not a big issue, you can achieve it.

BE AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS:

By refusing to give up u can be an inspiration to others. “If you say I am not going to do C.A anymore then your friend (who has also failed with you) will think about giving up, instead if u says I am going to complete C.A at any cost u can be an inspiration to others”.

DESERVE TO BE HAPPY:

Don’t let anybody tell you CA is impossible. Impossible means I’M Possible. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to have success. Keep that mindset and never give up until u reaches your destination.

NO ONE IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU:

When some people are getting through then why can’t you? Is there any reason like the person who cleared C.A is more intelligent than you? The only reason is he never gave up and you had given up.

YOU ARE VERY STRONG:

You are stronger than what you are thinking about yourself. Just one little failure is not enough to stop you from your success. If you have the WILL you CAN.

LEARNING FROM FAILURE

Every failure teaches you something.

“I Never learnt a thing from a tournament I won”       -   Bobby Jones

PERSONALITIES WHO NEVER GAVE UP:

As a young man, ABRAHAM LINCOLN went to war a captain and returned a private. Afterwards, he was a failure as a businessman. As a lawyer in Springfield, he was too impractical and temperamental to be a success. He turned to politics and was defeated in his first try for the legislature, again defeated in his first attempt to be nominated for congress, defeated in his application to be commissioner of the General Land Office, defeated in the senatorial election and defeated in his efforts for the vice-presidency. At about that time, he wrote in a letter to a friend, "I am now the most miserable man living. If what I feel were equally distributed to the whole human family, there would not be one cheerful face on the earth."

THOMAS EDISON's teachers said he was "too stupid to learn anything." He was fired from his first two jobs for being "non-productive." As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

ALBERT EINSTEIN did not speak until he was 4-years-old and did not read until he was 7. His parents thought he was "sub-normal," and one of his teachers described him as "mentally slow, unsociable, and adrift forever in foolish dreams." He was expelled from school and was refused admittance to the Zurich Polytechnic School. He did eventually learn to speak and read. Even to do a little math.

If I write about all the personalities who never gave up here, this article will become a book.

So no one can guess what you will be in future. Keep trying with better performance then no one can stop you from success.

“Its madness – 

To hate all roses; because you got scratched by one thorn.

To give up all your dreams; because one did not come true.

To lose faith in prayers; because one was not answered.

To give up on your effort; because one of them failed;

To condemn all your friends; because one of them betrayed;

Not to believe in love; because someone was unfaithful.

Remember that, another chance may come up.

A new friend, A new love, A new life”            -       Anonymous

Just remember friend’s “failure is not falling down but refusing to get up”

U CAN NEVER FAIL UNLESS YOU GIVE UP. SO NEVER GIVE UP ON ANYTHING.

DISCLAIMER:

All the above mentioned thoughts are as per my opinion and it differs from person to person.

I wrote here what I felt correct U may have some different ideas on NEVER GIVE UP.