Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Richard  Fisher

Richard Fisher (USA)     24 February 2012

Worried if i'll get a job after 30 years of age

Good day! I understand your situation Vinay, but I think you're worrying too much. Just think positive  and everything will turn out okey.  I know age would be matter in regarding finding a job but  it will depends also in your knowledge and skills on that work. Just study hard so that you will pass the exam and you have a good background and get the good job.

Regards,

best contact center

22 Replies

CA Virendra Jha

CA Virendra Jha (Chartered Accountant)     23 February 2012

Sure Sir , it's not the marks nd  the attemps that  counts  always . If u r talented weather ur CA or not u'll get the things that u want. I m sure that u r gonaana complete ur CA soon nd most definately u'll get the JOB .B confident nd Do ur best .

2 Like
 CA Sultan.........never quits

CA Sultan.........never quits (Financial Controller)     23 February 2012

Dear Vinay,

Don't thing about the age. Take examble of mine. I have joined CA after my marraiage and after 7 years of completion of my graduation. I have completed my Inter I group in 2001 and II nd Group in 2004. That time i was working. After that i got oppertunity in gulf. Now i am in Gulf. Still i am trying to complete Final exams.  Now i am 39 years.

Find out your mistakes and oncentrate on studies. If you feels any coaching is required for any of the subjects take the coaching. Franckly speaking it is not difficult to clear. Required is mindset, confidence and well preparation.

8 Like
Namita Gupta

Namita Gupta (job)     23 February 2012

its true that u will face difficulty in getting employed at the age of 30 or 31 but why u are waiting for that age u are a graduate....right? and u also completed articleship just find some job not of a huge package but as a assistant or trainee....all your hard work of today will get returns in future....u can try for govt jobs also it only requires b.com or m.com...it increase ur experience also......good luck

2 Like
Ashish Pillai

Ashish Pillai (ACA CMA(Grad) CS (Licentiate))     24 February 2012

Dear Vinay,

Getting job @ the age of 30 years is not a big deal, but you should have sufficient experience, so pl dont wait till you clear finals, go for some job and side by side complete your CA.

Once you have sufficient experience, no doubt you will get a good package followed by a good profile after passing CA finals.

Good Luck !!

Regards

AP

1 Like
huma shehnaz

huma shehnaz (student)     24 February 2012

Hello Sir.

I know, the situation You are in Is Very difficult to Face.

there's a saying, " No Gain Without Pain"

Jst Put All Your Hard Work with positivity, and then C You will Surely Shine.

Wish you all the very Best to you.

Have a rocking day.. :-)

1 Like
vinaykumar

vinaykumar (article student)     24 February 2012

I thank you all very much for your replies. I was getting really worried about my future. All your replies have made me a little lighter. I was worried a little too much as some of you said. They say its not the age at which that you pass is important in CA but passing it is!!!! I hope thats true!!!! Thank you all very very much :)
Chandranath Banerjee

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)     24 February 2012

Dear buddy,

Regarding entry in a  big Companies  age is very vital factor. They want qualified 22 to 25 years, preferably passed in 1st attempt. But essence of professional career is that it takes times to achieve professional excellency. It is not sport field where physical ability matter a lots. But if you developed yourself that job will find you. Professional Course like CA is not passing a very hard exam. You know today passing exam of professional course like CA,CS,CWA is an applied science. Thats why so many student rushing towards expensive tutor/institution for having the medas touch of such applied science of passing exam. But those who are not luckey enough to have such oppourtunity study hard even between the line . They passed 2-3 attempts . But in long run essence of hard work and perseverance do the trick. They stand in a very high level of Job market even in practice. So do no loose heart. After all dear it is your life, so enjoy it in every means. After all we are not going to take any thing from this world. So enjoy the very short span of you life. If you utilised your every day in a fruitful manner every eternal/material wel being will be within your reach. CA is a part of them. 

regards.

Chandranath

3 Like
Dhruv Gaglani

Dhruv Gaglani (Learning)     24 February 2012

Hey Vinay..don't worry..I know of a guy who gave PE-II 5 times and CA Final 7 times. After becoming a C.A he got the job in the same company he was working for since 5 years or so wih a package of Rs. 10 lakhs at the age of 35. If you are smart, capable and talented..it doesn't matter.

3 Like
CA KiranKumar.K

CA KiranKumar.K (FCA)     24 February 2012

Past is History, Dont think of it now. Future is Mystery, Dont think of getting old or Dont Predict your future.

Just Concentrate on "this moment". This moment is inevitable, Live in Present and do what needs to be done now.  If you have right skills (atleast if you believe that you have) and right attitude towards life, you need not go find a job, Jobs will find you!! For Sure. Get the Skillset required.

Seems you just have to work smart, Plan well, Get the help from people around (it comes if you help them too), Be motivated about everything happening in your life. YOU CAN DO IT. Time is not a barrier at all, It's just our Approach towards things.

All The Best!

3 Like
Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA]

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")     24 February 2012

Getting job is not a problem only if u have desire to achieve CA.........dnt think abt past n al.........just take past as an experience and start manage to rectify d mistake , if u can do so then u r going to get success very soon...

2 Like
 *RENU SINGH *

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     25 February 2012

Sir...

I understand ur situation and the doubts. But just think with calm mind ......That Y are u doing CA ?

Obviously ....The reason behind joining is making ur financial support towards ur family in a strong way. enlightened

And  normally no one clears in 1 attempt .....so in case , you didn't succeed then plz don't blame urself. crying

even I can give u example of pcc topper who had left 3 attempts to make sure his one attempt is worthy. enlightenedYou can check the same on CCI feature page right now.

So ur efforts should also be focused on doing best, not about thinking the rest.

You are half CA right now.......................when you will be CA , your salary would surely increase.

And I guess , your articleship must be over by now. So you must be doing JOb.

And JOB Is your special point . It will be counted as experiance. And in some big industries people want  5 or more years experiance ..........................

So it will be  a plus point for you, because fresh CA can't apply there.

One glass is half empty or half fulll .............is just a matter of attitude.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags