Easy Office

Worried if i'll get a job after 30 years of age

Page no : 2

Ashish Pillai (ACA CMA(Grad) CS (Licentiate))   (79 Points)
Replied 27 February 2012

Thanks Poonam....

anesh kumar chopra (jgj) (32 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Dear friends i have a big problem i didn't studied because of some problems in my life but now i want to study my age is 25 and i am a non metric if i start studying now and complete ca do u think that i can get job or can have a securied life or else is there any other thing that can be done plz suggest me. i want ur answer friends. 

1 Like

Replied 31 March 2012

Dear friends i have a big problem i didn't studied because of some problems in my life but now i want to study my age is 25 and i am a non metric if i start studying now and complete ca do u think that i can get job or can have a securied life or else is there any other thing that can be done plz suggest me. i want ur answer friends. 

Interact with online professionals in real time 

Features: 
  • Chat with any online user
  • SMS alerts
  • Daily Update
  • Full PM in email
  • Priority Support

or learn more

1 Like

Replied 31 March 2012

Interact with online professionals in real time 

Features: 
  • Chat with any online user
  • SMS alerts
  • Daily Update
  • Full PM in email
  • Priority Support

or learn more

1 Like

Narendra (Assistant Manager) (38 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

Dear friend, I suggest you that please go to the small Indian company where there is a need of mature guys who can show stability.

More over we know that it is earlier the better but also it is never too late.

I know one person in gwalior who cleared CA at the age of 56 and and enjoyed till age of 70 and earned handsome money for remaining years of life. This degree is good at any age but the only thing you should keep in mind that please dont leave your job as experience also counts.

You can join BPO also as some processes requires B.com graduates at team leader level.

1 Like

CS Sandip Rahane (CS & Legal ) (368 Points)
Replied 29 May 2013

Ladho Ladho.....Sitaron ke aage jaha aur hai......!!!

devarsh (Student CA Final ) (29 Points)
Replied 28 June 2016

Degree is more important than knowledge nowadays. Many students who do dummy articleship and clear CA in 1st attemt get job easily than the one who has wasted his time in articleship and failed multiple times.

Harshit Mishra (student) (118 Points)
Replied 29 June 2016

See you already completed your articleship then  why don’t you apply for a job rgt now?? I hope you are a graduate. Brush up your excel and apply for a job I know you will not get a good package but it is fine.

Start everything once again. Make a study plan for each subject, you can clear any exam with a smart strategy. Go online search for a smart preparation tool like Prepsmarter.

These tool help you to find your weak points and improve you on them.Take atleast one mock exam each month    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: