Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Kumar (Accounts)     04 May 2016

Women right in property ?

My Father's Sister Asking for Right in Property(1/2 Share). The Property is in Name of My Grandfather(dies in 1980) and Grandmother Dies in 2012.

Father's Sister Already sign the Relinquishment Deed(in Which she Releaseing the 1/2 entire share in favour of my father.


My Question

She is now any right in property- if goes to court.?


 1 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     24 July 2016

She has right to plead, but If married before 2005, chances to win, very less. Most favourable point is she had already relinquished her right earlier.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags