Will i ever get a good job?

shruti sharma (Student CA Final ) (38 Points)

27 November 2013  

Hi friends, i was under grave confusion since last few days & thought it better to share on caclubindia becoz i think its the only platform which could help me out.So my story goes like this:-

1. I used to be a very good student in my school days.In 2007,i cleared CPT & joined ca articleship.But i committed a very big mistake in my life for which i am paying even today & the mistake was I completely lost focus on my studies.,I wasted that precious time when i was 18-19 years old.I was living in a hostel away from my parents & as u all know very few people could study in hostels because of the atmosphere there.I just forgot that i am here to study.

2. I had my first pcc attempt in 2009 & i took 4 attempts to clear pcc.Till 4th attempt,me & my parents had completely lost confidence on me.Out of 3 & half years of articleship,I have done training for only 1 & a half year,for rest of the period i took dummy.This is another factor which amounts to lack of confidence today.

3. When the students of my batch were preparing for ca final after completing all the coaching etc at the coaching centres,I was preparing to clear pcc.And after that when my ca final attempt became due after clearing pcc,without taking any coaching,just by watching some videos of a/cs,sfm,cost only,i gave first final attempt just within 3 months of clearing pcc.I know that was a very big mistake of life,i should have prepared for atleast 1year,but i gave 2 ca final attempts just after 3 mon & 9 mon of clearing ca inter when i dint even know the question paper pattern.The result was i failed miserably which again led to lack of confidence.

4. I cut off myself from entire friend circle,till today i dont talk to any of my old friends because they have become CA's.I want to live in isolation.My family atmosphere became worse,my parents were very unhappy,people laughed at us, I faced lot of pressure.

You must be thinking why i am telling all this,just becoz its imp to tell the reasons for what i am today.Now the present scenario is:

My age:25 years

Degree: Cleared ca final 1st group in nov 2012 after 5 attempts,have given 2nd group this time in nov 2013

cleared ca inter in 4 attempts

Practical exposure: almost nil,took dummy for 2 years

Doing any job: No

5. Becoz of lack of practical training & too many attempts in ca final& inter,i feel i wud never be able to get a good job,nobody will take me.I feel that this field will never give me happiness becoz i lack confidence very badly in this field.So should i do some other course now to enhance my confidence as well as my profile,to get a good job?Should i do MBA?

6. Also i am already of 25 years,since i am a girl my parents want my marriage aa early as possible but at present i am not at all satisfied with my life.I dont know whether i will clear this time again or not.And most imp thing which upsets me is that at 25,I am  still without a job, dependent on my parents,dont even have confidence when will i get a good job?

Please suggest me friends what should i do?should i change this field becoz i wont ever be happy in this field.I dont have any friends nor i can share this with my parents so please help me out...please.