Easy Office
LCI Learning

Will i ever get a good job?

Page no : 3

Manoj Pandit (student) (139 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Your hard work taught me alot sir(prajyot pandit)..you're a true inspiration to hardwork.. Thanks for guiding all of us..

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

1. About the Job :-  Do job even with low salary with CA firm to gain the exposure.

2. Studies :- Past will always disturb u, no matter how much you try to forget. The one and only thing that u can focus is " Do you really want a good future ahead or not ? "  

So whenever you face negative emotions....take 5 min brk ( not more than that ) and combine it with hopes of future. And start doing your work with great enthusiam. 

3. Marriage :-  Be neutral about it. The more you waste your time in convincing your parents, the more they would be aggravated towards your marriage. So better whenever  an alliance come your way , tell your parents about your likes n dislikes accordingly.So they understand that you understand their worry as well. And accordingly support you for studies. And in case, you successfully implement this, your parents would be the biggest motivator of ur life and won't let you distubed by this marriage ceremony. 

wish u luck grl . stay happy angel

1 Like

Arun Singh (CA) (102 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Many times while working with many companies, I have felt that job is not always based on your qualifications, its just based on your confidence and hard work. Qualification can give you only one start, but you need to maintain that momentum. I have seen that many graduates, who are working at high level.

So believe in yourself and have confidence, nothing can stop you from keep on going. Everything is part of life, so forget the past and live present.

1 Like

CA PRIYUL SHAH (JOB) (901 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Short & to the point

If u r upset with ur result than leave 1 or 2 attempts. I know that it is not easy to accept this but if you want to give ur attempt with confidence, u have to prepare well. What is gone will never come again but you should not waste ur present & future by thinking of past. Just keep going.

Good luck

1 Like

g hema srinivas (articled clerk) (35 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Dear shruthi, my case and my situation is absolutely similar to your s, i am utmost depressed jobless and hopeless, even i am of your age as well, but still we have to live throgh these painstaking experiences nah!! dont worry u have ppl like u sharing the same agony. To share i ve none 2 share my grief just like u , but we must never lose our faith, confidence and perseverance as wel!!

Good luck.

1 Like

CA PRIYUL SHAH (JOB) (901 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Good luck both of you

Narasimha Hegde (Service) (61 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

First you need to stop thinking backward, just think about career and life ahead. you have got so many years of professional life ahead. 25 years is hardly nothing. I have seen people succeeded passing CA at the age of 56+.Nothing will happen overnight as a miracle. There are 80% candidates unable to pass in the exam. There are so many who stopped thinking to continue CA. But dont get mislead yourself, you have capability to complete. Also dont divert yourself thinking about MBA which is just a degree, that can be pursued at any point once you join some job also. Utilise your time properly. Marriage is not at all a constraint if you have taken the course in right spirit.

Good Luck.

1 Like

ashutoshmishra (cafinal) (67 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Dear shruti,

After going through your post i really felt like wrtting something to you.....First of all i want to clarify this is the first reply which i have ever done SO THE REPLY MAY NOT BE UPTO MARK BUT MY I WILL TRY MY BEST ......I WANT TO TELL YOU ONE BITTER TRUTH OF THIS PROFFESSION THAT  YOUR JOB DOEST NOT DEPENDS UPON YOUR NO OF ATTEMPTS...I WNT TO CLARIFY HERE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT EXPOSED TO PROPPER TRAINNING AND NOT DONE YOUR TRAINNING PROPERLY IT MAY HAPPEN THAT INTIALLY YOU MAY NOT GET GOOD JOB IN FIRST GO, YOU MAY HAVE TO FACE CRITICISM THAT YOU BEING CA DON'T KNOW ANY THING BUT IF YOU ARE READY FOR CONSEQUENCE NO BODY CAN DETTER YOUR CONFIDENCE. JUST BE MENTALLY PREPARED THAT I CAN DO AND I WILL DO MY BEST,IN WHAT EVER POSITION AND AT WHAT EVER FIRST SALARY I GET PUT YOUR BEST EFFORTS AND REST LEAVE TO GOD. I ALSO REFER YOU TO DO IF POSIBLE MBA FROM BU-ICAI. MY REQUEST TO YOU IS PUT YOUR GUILT FEELING AWAY THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THIS EXAM IN SO MANY ATTEMPTS AND RECTIFY YOUR PAST MISTAKES. SINCE YOU ALREADY PASSED CAFINAL 1ST GROUP AS MENTIONED ABOVE GO TO SMALLER CA FIRM IF RESIDING IN DELHI NCR OR JOIN ANY CA FIRM IF RESINDING IN SMALLER CITY AND TRY TO WORK THERE.PUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF FIRST GROUP SUCH AS ACCONTING IN YOUR FIRM.I WANT TO GIVE A STATUTORY WARNING TO YOU THAT IF A CA STUDENT DREAMS SOMETHING HE DOESN'T SIT UNLESS UNTIL THE DREAM IS FULLFILLED. NEVER THINK AGAIN OF LEAVING THIS PROFFESSION ,THIS IS THE PROFFESION WHICH IS GIVEN TO THOSE WHO CAN SUSTAIN AND BEAR PRESSURE SO DON'T CRUMBULE UNDER PRESSURE .THIS MAY BE DARKEST PERIOD BUT AFTER EVERY DARK NIGHT HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL MORNING SO JUST WAIT FOR THE MORNING WITHOUT WORRYING.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU TO STOP WORRYING FOR FUTURE.....

REGARDS

1 Like

MOHOR CHATTERJEE (MANAGEMENT TRAINEE) (27 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Ask urself whether u really want it...if yes,then jst start preparing NOW. There is no point waiting for results. As far practical experience is concerned, dnt go for it now. Nw dat all festivals r over, u have pretty 5 months to look into d weak areas u need to cover. If u r nt sure

yashodha (external trainee) (60 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Dear shruti dont worry , atleast u hav lost time by giving attempts and succeded too...but i started my CPt frm 2009 , aftr that i gav 1st ipcc attempt and failed...thn latr there was a gap of 3 yrs thn i gav 2nd attempt again i faild ...thinking of giving exam on May 2013 but i got married ...so i thot of giving on Nov 2013 but i couldnt due to some reasons...so almost 5 yrs hav gone but im still 0... i hav to re-register myself for ipcc...but nw im of ur age wer i havnt evn cleard my inter...but i havnt losty hope yet ...though i feel depresd that all my frends are far ahead of me...i dont want to quit my CA at any cost...nw thats cald DETERMINATION . So u got a clear direction frm me to continue with ur CA...trust me u wil get new frends ND BE CHEERFUL.
3 Like

kalpesh mali (ca) (21 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Hey I am doing CA now.. I am already 25 years old.. My IPCC exam on nov., 2014.. But ur already done first group of CA final.. So don't take tension.. Learning process is a lifetime process..

harish sharma (pursuing ca final) (71 Points)
Replied 28 November 2013

Hv a patience. .. once u becm qualified CA thn no one ask in hw many attempts u clear course... only difference vl b there whether u clear in first attempt. .. two attempt 10 attempt doesn't matter... its better first concentrate on final group. . If u want u cn tk cs course... do hardwork with ur 100% sincere efforts. .. god is there ...so dont worry... All the best for bright future as CA..
1 Like

Sunil Kumar (Indirect Taxation ) (1246 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

Best of luck shrutiaggarwal............... we all are with u do it ..........this time

muzaffar (student) (32 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

Thats nothing buddy.. don worry... i m still writing pcc.. this is my seventh attempt n given.n not gonna leave until i succeed. ca is something which lies on NOT giving attitude..though life during ca will be like hell..after completion you will be on heaven.. but one advice do join a firm n gain knowledge.. n you will get an awesome job.. though theoratical n practical exposure is complete opposite.. n you can still join a company.. with some theoritical knowledge and obviously GOOGLE there to help you in all means... all the best..rock it
1 Like

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

maine bhi kai baar CA se interest loose kiya aur socha kuchh aur kar loo , lekin now its question of my self respect and over all future i will not revert back , i will face this challenege and hit on the face of MR fate .

please dont loose heart and hit back with full power again , dont loose interest , once you clear exam , you will get job for sure , may be starting pay be less than others but it wil increase , all these bad days will be history .

dont think to drop CA .

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: