Why me......?

Replies (8)

At times me too but for giving me this life I feel am luckiestlaugh one and in some unfavourable situations i feel-- why me ?crying

 

 

At times me too, but for giving me this life I feel am luckiestlaugh one and in some unfavourable situations i feel-- why me ?crying 

 

 

 

 

 

Because this is me thats y me.....

everyone has its own fate...

 

MEN HAVE TO SEE IN THEMSELVE  TO RECOGNISE "WHY ME" MEN GENERALLY FORGET AFTER GETTING SUCCESS.

THANKS FOR SHARING

In dis regard ...i want to share 1 incidence.....

 

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983.From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?

To this Arthur Ashe replied: The world over 5 crore children start playing tennis, 50 lakh learn to play tennis, 5 lakh learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD "Why me?". And today in pain I should not be asking GOD "Why me?"

Life deals us good and bad cards and it is the way we play with both of them that determines whether we are true and gracious winners.

Lets be gracious winners....

Originally posted by : Anamikaa Shuklaa

In dis regard ...i want to share 1 incidence.....

 

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983.From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?

To this Arthur Ashe replied: The world over 5 crore children start playing tennis, 50 lakh learn to play tennis, 5 lakh learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD "Why me?". And today in pain I should not be asking GOD "Why me?"

Life deals us good and bad cards and it is the way we play with both of them that determines whether we are true and gracious winners.

Lets be gracious winners....

the same story came into my mind tooo after reading this post. thank you anamika as i could recollect the name of the player

Am much of self centric man, I get happy when am put to immense hardship, the words I remember is Abraham Lincoln's letter to his sons teacher,

 

I taste of a fire and hits of the hammer makes a perfect sword,

 

So I could always like to be an shining sword then a rusted iron,

 

So for me,,, It is like “Thank God you choose me”

 

No fear is greater then fearing to fear out the fear,

No sadness is sadder then being sad for being sad, then being happy to be alive,

 

There is no winner without looser,

No looser, forever

 

There is no thrill in being winner without hardships,

 

I welcome god to test me in all trials, let me win it or perish in action,

as I could like to be a soldier in war, winning it or dying for it, not running way saying, why me only,,,,, rather thanks it is me.

Nice sharing Sathisji....

@ Anamikaa ji....thanks for the info...had no idea.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details