Easy Office
LCI Learning

Who's the Bigger Culprit ??

Page no : 2

Rajiv (Finance) (200 Points)
Replied 16 July 2010

Articles Student taking Dummy

Since students behave both as a child, so as to have the right to stop Insitutes' hostile rules, and as an adult, in  taking the advantage of these as a method to escape.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 16 July 2010

Originally posted by : Sonu...

Originally posted by : CA Ravindra sisodia

why you post such negative questions ? please do not post such type of questions.

Dear Ravi,

Its not a negative question but a serious issue...

Kindly do not advise others to close eyes, on such major issue, where from the initial stages CA students are becoming a part of corrouption , with due explotation of system by Qualified CA's....

Ur honest answer to the orignal question would be highly appreciated....

Thanks

CA course is a great and unique course. you see at negativity but my eyes at posative site of ca course.

i admitted that dummy articleship is abuse for ca proffesion but why we think about dummy article ship ,why we cant think about qualities of this noble profession.

my dear friend i am honest to say that ca is a noble profession. i dont want to see negativity. its depands on our attitude, way of thinking.  understand my dear Mr. sonu

i am not try to give you advice, you are free to express yourself.

if i cud fly (#) (381 Points)
Replied 17 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA Ravindra sisodia

why you post such negative questions ? please do not post such type of questions.

sir wot makes u think dat its a negative Question.....................Dis is wat d truth is............by closing ur eyes u cant  change the reality...............l

AICWA Pooja Aggarwal (Cost Accountant) (43 Points)
Replied 18 July 2010

Dear RAvi ,

No one disagree with nobality of this course . But such kind of lohpole cause to damage the dignity of course . So plesae not try to neglect this serious issue .

And as far as mr. sonu's question concerened

Mr. sonu

in my opinion that CA is culprit as he  is misgiude the students giving them dummy . as students are very young and they are not so matured to think.

1 Like

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 18 July 2010

The person posted this THREAD is a Big CULPRIT !!!!!!

CMA Sonu... (Asst. Manager - Finance)   (158 Points)
Replied 18 July 2010

Originally posted by : Robin

The person posted this THREAD is a Big CULPRIT !!!!!!

Dear Robin,

Kindly state the reason also, as requested by the Thread..

Thanks

kavya (...) (38 Points)
Replied 18 July 2010

if we compare a qualified CA nd Students...

Its has to be stopped frm CA side,

coz they are more mature nd qualified...

Rajiv (Finance) (200 Points)
Replied 18 July 2010

...........   CA is culprit ........ as students are very young and they are not so matured to think.

Even Institute feels the same regarding students, they are not yet matured enough to understand what they are opposing and what they are discussing in regards for betterment.

If one qualified CA offers dummy, it is not the subject of the Institute but the duty of the student to stop accepting such offers.
If you are not matured enough to perform the basic duty don't expect the same in return.

Jag Bhushan Sharma (Faculty in a B-School) (633 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I think the elders and the people in high position has a moral responsibility towards the society.  So I feel those CA's who give dummy  Articleship are not only doing a disservice to the profession buy also playing with the future of prospective students.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: