What to do now..... ca result

pradnya (Article) (188 Points)

15 January 2014  

Hello

I am also facing same problem . I am also giving second group from last four attempts. First group clear with attempts. I am married also. I am working in bank where my batch mate are all ca only I am the only one not qualified. So my seniors makes fun of me . They always irritates me with such type of questions like when you will be  ca ??? u havw got habit of writing exams and lot...of ....

They also have not confirmed  me in my job since I am not ca and will not till i will be ca  .

I even don't get time for study. This attempt I got only 188 and

I had t exemption in isca paper.  i opted it  third time. What shld I do now again four paper to study.

i always get 15 days before exam where in i prepred all the topics .This 188 is also out of only 15 days study.

i am married and live in joint famiy. to get place to study is again one problem . how i manage only i know.

now in laws also have other expectation .

i was very bright student but due to financial constraints i never get support from mother side to join good classes . i did all subjects with reference books. 

i always fail in costing paper only . never go more than thirty.what do i do... now

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=277358&offset=8#.UtaFd9KSxMc