Page no : 3

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Sandeep Ladha (N.A) (435 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

All izzzz Well.........

Arjun (CA Final) (106 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

For quitting you struggled for 11 attempts????

as ur ca has taken your  5 years (U SAID) of life just take couple of years and make it worth those period also.

i have also wrote PCC times but now i cleared with very good marks:)

Be positive.

All the best

Dharmendra C Shah (Assistant Company Secretary )   (71 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Dear Kalyan,

Don't give up, instead of spoiling whole life think that you had invested your five year in building  your whole life.

If possible follows the following rules without bothering anything else

Reading, Reading Only Reading

Practice, Practice only Practice

Revision, Revision only Revision

Forget everything else, just follow above rules and attempt your exams with 100% confidence, I am dare sure that you will reach at your destination.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

raju (hy) (21 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Hi,

KALYAN I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN I ALSO TRY MY PE-2 THREE TIME .YOU ARE ONLY ONE STEP BEHIND SUCCESS .WE DONT NO WHEN WE PASS BUT KEEP IN MIND YOU DONT THINK WHAT OTHER SAID TO YOU U JUST DO IT .READ SOME AUTOBIGRAPHI YOU UNDERSTANT EVERY MAN FAIL SOME TIME AND JUST DO YOUR STUDY .ANY WAY YOU GO ANYWHWER YOU HAVE TO STUDY SO THINK WHY NOT IN CA?

Sgcray (Accounts) (110 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Well, just honestly ask yourself if you want to do this or not.

CA is not everything in life, and its more important to be happy. So try to associate yourself with whatever makes you happy. And I hope things will work out for you.

CA SHYAM LAL SHARMA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (125 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Do n't be worry my freind.   If You have spent only 5 year  for CA preparation then I want to tell you that I have spent nearly 7 years and still my last CA Final Group is yet to be passed. I have suffered lots of pain especialy after my marriage and having a baby. Still I am struggling and I know that one thing "WHERE THERE IS WILL THERE IS WAY "

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

SHYAM

kartik bhanushali (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

hey buddy dont give up, Dont get Panic with Failures, as they are the Stepping stone of sucess, Failure can only delay ur Sucess But definately not stop your Sucess, May be this time u end up Passing C.P.T or else maybe  from now 10 yrs down the line u might regret about Leaving this Prestigious Carrer, So Give a try and also do another course along with     

S G K BHARADWAJA (Internal Auditor) (35 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

hi kalyn, i undrstand ur prblm, it is better to join in any audit firm as a paid assistant n continue ur studies. Your five years experience is useful in this way. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

CA Ashok Prasad (Practitioner) (133 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Instead of blaming, taka concrete step.

you are 25 years old. Join some job. your career will keep going. n keep trying CPT. it's nothing, since you have covered the syllabus many time.

Just reap the benefits without giving much time.... I am sure it will be a success story...

Abhinandan (student) (407 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Hi Kalyan

Ca course never comes and asks us TAKE ME its we the people who take up this course so its foolishness to blame ca course, agar aapne yeh course nahi liya hota toh shayad yeh tension aati hi  nahi, iska matlab toh yehi hua ki course khud hi lete ho aur phir khud hi rote ho.                                          Ms dhoni played 8 yrs for ranji then got the chance to play for India, today if things go well he may pick up the world cup, us 8 saal me kai aise mauke aaye hoge jab use laga hoga ki cricket chod dena chahiye par usne cricket nahi choda, agar chod diya hota toh kai log uske bare mein jaan bhi nahi paate, aur aaj use duniya janti hai.                                                                                                        Abraham Lincon struggled from the day one of his life, in this struggle he lost his mother, his sister but he didn’t get disheartened, and at the age of 51 he became the 16th president of America. So don leave the course, ur day will also come.                                                                                                          And as far as others are concerned, yaar hum puri zindagi apne aap ko khud samajh nahi paate doosre kya khak samjahyenge, doosro ka toh kaam hi kuch na kuch kehna, doosro ki sunoge toh follower kehloage khud apne raaste banao aur unme chalna sikho leader kehlaoge.

Remember one thing course banana wale bhi insaan, exam dene wale bhi insaan aur pass karne wale bhi insaan, then what is the difference between u and them, its nothing but only effort. So put effort, u r above to write history. Tum toh khud hi apne liye bahut bada inspiration ho ki tumne 11 attempts diye hain phir bhi course nahi choda, koi doosra hota toh kab ke chod diya hota, kyonki ordinary log toh bahut hain, extra  ordinary kuch hi hain and u r one of them. U don know but now if u clear this exam people will give ur example saying that this guy did not leave the course even after 11 attempts.

So become inspiration for urself and for others as well. All D BEST ...

1 Like

CA SALONI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (391 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KALYAN

DONT WORRY... I STAND BY YOUR DECISION...

SATISFACTION IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN SUCCESS.......

IF U R SATISFIED LEAVING CA, NO PROBLEM LEAVE IT.. BUT DONT THINK THAT U HAVE WASTED UR 5 YEARS, U MUST HAVE GAINED A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIIENCE WHICH WILL HELP U SOMEWHERE IN FUTURE.......

AFTER ALL JO HOTA HAI BOHOT ACHE KE LIYE HOTA  HAI.....

ALL THE BEST FOR FOR FUTURE...

1 Like

Bharadwaj (Self Employed) (177 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Dude, i'm very sorry for you...

whatever happened is happened..

follow your heart........

CA Mayank Tulsyan (B.Com(H), ACA) (274 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

CHAAHAT HAI TO MUMKIN HAI... dats all i wud say..

Gud Luck.

harpreet singh (Revenue Accountant at PSPCL)   (593 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Originally posted by : kalyan
i wrote 11 attempts till now.....
i...decided to not to write again...leaving ca.

For cause of ca....i hav lost 5years of time...many people r criticizing me that i not even completed cpt....my juniors who r 5 years younger than me r also completing...but myself im always failed with the variance of 2 to 4 marks difference...
but my in my life the period of 5YEARS are totally wasted with CA...none can understand that pain....
the people who known me asking again n again wherever i go...it makes more pain in my heart and causing more disturbance n killing my mental peace each and every second.....
already i posted earlier a post regarding my cpt attempts...this is the last post were i will never post again about ca and cpt....
with tears in my eyes GOOD BYE TO C.A.

y bother about people man... no one is too much concerned about you except you and your parents..

it's ur life n u have to decide it urself... remember

ZINDAGI APNE DUM PE JEE JATI HAI AUR DUSRON KE KANDHON PE TOH JANAZE UTHA KARTE HAI

there's only between one difference between loser and winner that loser used to cry when people throw bricks on them but successful people build the foundation for their life with those thrown bricks.

gud luck

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: