Easy Office

Wasted 5 years....becoz of CA

Page no : 2

CMA Sameer Epari (CA Final Student) (409 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

TOTALY AGREE WITH DINESH.....BETTER JOIN SOME OTHER COURSE LIKE CWA,CFA,CS WHICH WILL GIVE YOU A CHANGE.....

AFTER COMPLETING THIS YOUR LIFE WILL BE SECURE...DO NOT LOOSE YOUR CONFIDENT...

BELEIVE ON GOD AND START A FRESH LIFE.....ALL THE BEST

Surendra (CA) (133 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Hey kalyan....all d best yaar.....

CA is not the only course....wherever you be....Follow ur heart..u can rock...

You got an idea to leave CA....just leave it....

If you Pass CPT in next trail, Everybody feel happy...but u should not...Coz u have to clear IPCC and then final............

Think about it...and ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

What a Negative Person U R kalyan.........Sorry to say that but why are u bothering about those idiot people.

If dogs are barking let them bark why are u being getting disturbed by their barking.

If u go anywhere and in any corner of the world there are  people who will criticse  or tease u ............so it means u will take them seriously.?

Stop getting emotional and negative. Choose some other line instead of being CA. Is it writtten anywhere that  only CA's can earn and not anyother professional. Man world is a dynamic place to stay and ur talking as if ur not exposed to world.

As a question of wasting 5 years ................I would like to ask u kya tumen sirf ca hi kiya kuch aur kam nahi kiya. 5 Saal me umar ke personality bhi badi hi hogi. Just take some movement from  ur busy schedule and ask urself some quesiton........like after 5 years were would i lyk to be 2. In what field would i lyk to master., Yaaar apni sari imaginery tension chood aur sirf apne pe concentrate kar.

U only can let urself down and if not anyone else. If u have a right set of mind then no matter wat ever the world says u will enjoy and succeed.

Duniya gayi Bhaad mein............Enjoy and full fill all ur dreams.

GOD is with u and most important thing first be answerable to ur family who have stood behind u in these five years rather being answerable to others idiots of world.

Regards

Yash

priyanka (finace) (42 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Hi Kalyan,

Cool Yaar..

I cleared my 2nd group of CA final in my 2nd attempt, but  unfortunate to clear my 1st group even after giving 6 attempts..Even my parents critize me a lot having wasted 6 years..but if quit now, its a shame..so think positive, if people could land on moon and do wonders, cannot we do a CA which is on earth..?? come on try try again untill u reach your goal..

4 Like

Nidhi Goel (cs,ca final) (25 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

HI kalyan

I read a story about a farmer who was finding source of water in his land everytime he use to dig a hole around 11 inches then move to another area to dig...........

slowly n suddently he digged all land of his. land..............

one day one saint was passing by he saw that farmer so disturbed so tired n full of tears n when he asked him reason of his sorrow the farmer told him his entire story

then saint told him there is no lack of hardships but yes there is lack of trust if u have digged ur land on the same place for long u would have definately got the water becoz water is everwhere distributed

somewhere its more deep somewhere its on perriferry......................................

so have trust on god  definately a good path is waiting for you..........................

try to see it

1 Like

HARIHARAN (CS EXECUTIVE) (94 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Hey kalyan i can understand ur pain a lot. Do one thing join another course and try for CPT again. Dont feel bad. Everyone passes through this situation at any point of time in their life. Please dont quit, find an alternative. In this world so many are facing lot more diificulties . No need to cry. Be strong and be bold. Think positive and success wlll be urs for sure. Plan next 3 to 4 years properly. All the best.

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Originally posted by : rupal khandelwal

hey kalyan..dun loose hope ya!!

jz try once more n dis time try to figure out ur mistakes..!!!u may b lacking sumwhr..!!!

moreova..bttr u enroll urslf in ny oder course of ur interest!!!

b strong..dun listen to d ppl..jz focus on ur aim..!!!!

i give u all d bst wishes for ur success..!!!

Rajiv (Finance) (200 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Why do you care what people b*tch about you?

Every one has faced such embarassments in life. Dont give a damn! The problem is not how much attempts you have failed but it is clearly seen lack of confidence and courage. Even after successful CA attempt you will face problems at more harder way, sustaining any achievement is far more difficult than achieving goals.

You need to first work upon your SELF. Build confidence yaar, even unsuccesful CA's PE 2 passouts handle 10 CA's under their supervision, here, in Big Four. In fact, they earn a lakh per month with just A Bcom Qualification and Dude you have 5 Years of working experience which will pay good rewards.

Beat the hell outta them by improving your approach towards life and work, impress the principal and make proud to the ones who care about you.

One Day when even you give a CA final attempt irrespective whether you fail or pass, one thing I assure you, that day you will be proud of Yourself.

Best of Luck

CA Charu (Practice) (140 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Hey Kalyan.. Don't ever let circumstances, events, or other people tell you can't do something. You deserve to experience a life of joy, freedom, and completeness. Just don't give up CA.. It is true fact that we have to face difficulties sumwhere in our lyf nd once that period comes to end all we get is success..

Deeejey (May'11: The Final Assault in making of CA)   (201 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

hey Kalyan,

don't be foolish. I tell you my story I cleared CA inter and CA final 2nd group almost an average of 2-3 attempts but for CA final 1st group i am struggling for 5 years... yes 10 attempts and i even secured 198, i got exemption in MAFA but lost its very painful,  out of 10 attempts 5 times my markes were 190,192, 198,190,192... so one can understand the pain.

i'll suggest you to follow this:

So far CA was you primary objective so make it secondary . go for MBA secure your future and once you do it then again start CA to take your revenge of 5 years.... with the fresh mind you will conquer the CA...... dont give up.

Good Luck

dj

1 Like

Bhumi (C.A.) (178 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Never loose hope friend..

supriya (articleship) (115 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Originally posted by : Deeejey

hey Kalyan,

don't be foolish. I tell you my story I cleared CA inter and CA final 2nd group almost an average of 2-3 attempts but for CA final 1st group i am struggling for 5 years... yes 10 attempts and i even secured 198, i got exemption in MAFA but lost its very painful,  out of 10 attempts 5 times my markes were 190,192, 198,190,192... so one can understand the pain.

i'll suggest you to follow this:

So far CA was you primary objective so make it secondary . go for MBA secure your future and once you do it then again start CA to take your revenge of 5 years.... with the fresh mind you will conquer the CA...... dont give up.

Good Luck

dj

S Satish (CA Intern ) (37 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Dear Friend, Btw do you have your real interest in CA. Does your heart say that you want to be a Chartered Accountant. If so, then 11 attempts is not the ideal state at which you should be in. If you still say that I have the interest but I dont get the results, join some classes and refresh your knowledge. Do what ever you can but out of your heart..

Satish

supriya (articleship) (115 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Hi

Never feel that time is wasted............

During these five years you struggled for CPT which is your experience.....

Just give a break to CA for 6 mnths and join in CWA or MBA

Definitely u will get through CWA

And then with that confidence start up CA

As far as i feel, your are always worried about exams and you never tried to come out with your mistakes. Just turn off the course for a while and then after sometime u just try to realise your mistakes

All The Very Best

I hope you do this..........

If i am wrong forgive me

abhishek (article) (89 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

you know one thing never give up thats only thing in this world that has can said with confidently without any hesitation becoz that is the onle thing god gave us under our control rest all in uncertain......................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: