Easy Office
LCI Learning

Wasted 5 years....becoz of CA

Page no : 5

Sumit Jhunjhunwala (article) (25 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

hey kalyan, it may sound a bit too harsh. but i agree with you on your decision. to be frank n honest, if one hasnt cleared cpt after 5 years of try, the chances of clearing ipcc n then final are ever more slim. its not like you cant do it, bt given the trend and the passing percentage of students, its better to be realistic an opt for sumthing else instead of wasting more years in c.a.

1 Like

Sumit Jhunjhunwala (article) (25 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

hey kalyan, it may sound a bit too harsh. but i agree with you on your decision. to be frank n honest, if one hasnt cleared cpt after 5 years of try, the chances of clearing ipcc n then final are ever more slim. its not like you cant do it, bt given the trend and the passing percentage of students, its better to be realistic an opt for sumthing else instead of wasting more years in c.a

RIMA TAUNK (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (56 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Hey Kalyan dont loose hope.Try one more time.I have also failed PE-1 one time & CPT 2 times but then passed,now also i couldnot pass PCC in my last 2 attempts ,reason may be because of self study or high expectations & standard of institute ,hamesha kuch na kuch kami reh jati thi but i m sure i could be CA very soon.

Plz dont loose hope & try again & again.Professional course me aisa hota rehta h. ap akele nai jo pass nai ho sake ,par kuch un logo me se ho jinhone hope chood di.plz dont do that.plz

RENU (audit assisstant) (26 Points)
Replied 25 February 2011

Good humor makes all things tolerable

Niket Sinha (CA CS Student B.Com-II)   (230 Points)
Replied 25 February 2011

agree absolutely with Renu..!!

indrajit (kolkata) (21 Points)
Replied 25 February 2011

HEY KALYAN DNT LOOSE HOPE

(Guest)

dnt leave ur treasure without digging another feet ... dig it still ..u ll nw feel bad 4 wasting 5 years and if u go out of ca thn nly its real waste .. u r in dis field and learnt so much .. touch ur heart and say haven't u learned atleast onething a day in dis 5 yrs .. if yes u hv not wasted ur tym ... kp trying..

RENU (audit assisstant) (26 Points)
Replied 25 February 2011

two thoughts decide d success in  life...

d wat u manage when u have nothng in hand...

and

d way u behave when u have  evrythng in hand.

"never conclude ur capacity on ur ordinary present situation.....bcz TIME has d power to change coal into a diamond "

Ritu shrimali (article) (26 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

A Kid asked Swami Vivekanand Sab Kuch Khone se jyada bura Kya H.Swamiji replied Wo Ummed Khona,Jiske Bharose Pr hm Sb Kuch Vapas Pa skte hain.

NEVER LOOSE HOPE & WORK HARD

Gautam (article assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Dear Kalyan,

There are many people to suggest you but no body can understand ur real problem .Its is only you who  can understand what is happening wrong in ur life . Since u have spend lot of time in this course u know ur self what put u back .

Simple way to keep ur enivironment clean ( out of critizism) isby declaring to every body that u have quit ur ca course and keep giving ur exam without showing any body.

Best of luck............This was not suggestion but real life example which many people follow .

TINKU KUMAR GUPTA (CA FINAL/CMA FINALSTUDENT)   (124 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

pls do the cpt because ca should be a passion of a student not just time pass me too have completed cpt in 3rd attempts and also doing job and also doing CWA.

pls do your best in the exam.

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

Dear, NEVER GIVEUP

me passed CPT in my 4 th attempt.

my marks were - 86, 96, 94 and 101

i still remember the day the result was declared. when i saw my results i was really top of the world. all my pains of failing in 3 attempts were washed of..

and one most important think i need to say u that one thing i decided before joining this course, that is I WILL NEVER GIVEUP.

by this i cleared CPT in my 4 th attempt.

Now i lost IPCC 1st Group in my 1st attempt, but i won't giveup

"I WILL BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT ONE DAY"

i am ready to face anything to become a CA.

CA - IT'S MY PASSION, MY DREAM, MY LIFE..............

My advice to u is that you may join for any other course if you feel wasting ur time in this course....

But Never Giveup in CPT.

kalyan (chartered accountant) (62 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

THANX FOR ONE AND ALL....WHO GIVEN THEIR VALUABLE REPLIES TO MY POST.......

kalyan (chartered accountant) (62 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

heartful thanks to all.........who given replies to my post........

miss tina (student) (134 Points)
Replied 08 March 2011

ASAAN BHASA ME YAHI KAHOONGI KI HAMESHA KABHI BHI AGE ,,, TIME ... DUNIYA WALO KI BAAT PAR KABHI DHYAN MAT DENA WARNA KUCH KAR HI NAHI PAYENGE ,,,,,,,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: