hi guys i wana learn tally 9 so please do help me in learning tally in the most simplest form
you can learn tally 9 with the tally help file and any quary raised in that process u can ask about that
I WANT TO LEARN TALLY 9.0 VERSION FULLY.
PLEASE HELP ME ?????????
ENTRIES OF TCS, TDS, CENVAT, VAT, INCOME TAX, SALES TAX ETC.,
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I WANT TO LEARN TALLY 9.0 VERSION FULLY. PLEASE HELP ME ????????? ENTRIES OF TCS, TDS, CENVAT, VAT, INCOME TAX, SALES TAX ETC., |
" |
WANT TO LEARN TALLY 9.0 VERSION FULLY.
PLEASE HELP ME ?????????
ENTRIES OF TCS, TDS, CENVAT, VAT, INCOME TAX, SALES TAX ETC.,
| Originally posted by :rakesh | ||
| " | hi guys i wana learn tally 9 so please do help me in learning tally in the most simplest form | " |
| Originally posted by :rakesh | ||
| " | hi guys i wana learn tally 9 so please do help me in learning tally in the most simplest form | " |
| Originally posted by :Thakkar Hiren C | ||
| " | you can learn tally 9 with the tally help file and any quary raised in that process u can ask about that | " |
I wana learn tally completely version 9.0
Hi! Friends I know Tally 9.2 but I can't calculate service tax in this new version. Can u help me about this?
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | Hi! Friends I know Tally 9.2 but I can't calculate service tax in this new version. Can u help me about this? | " |
If you still need help on it.. pls feel free to mail me at prabhukdlr (at) gmail (dot) com
Hi , please somebody mail me the Advantages and Disadvantages of Tally.
my mail id is sajuu_3 @ yahoo.co.in
Visit www.tallyindia.blogspot.com to learn all about tally9 accounting entries vat cst tds and everything.you may also post your questions to author of the blog.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals