Want to appear ca final after 8 years

Sir I had discontinued​ CA due to some personal reasons since 2010. I had completed first group (CA final) in May 2009. Now I want to appear for second group. Can anyone guide me how can I restart my CA course. 

Replies (3)

First you will have to get re registered with ICAI by paying a fees of Rs 500 as your registration expires after 5 years. 

Firstly get renew ur Final registration & then apply for examination form whenerver date notified by ICAI.


Revalidation Form will be on last page of pdf downloadable on below link

https://www.icai.org/new_post.H T M L?post_id=9260
Thank you very much for giving me such a valuable information

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details