Easy Office
LCI Learning

Waiting 4 new president ..

Page no : 2

RAKESH AGARWAL (CA Final student) (436 Points)
Replied 28 October 2009

ya change d president

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 01 November 2009

Ved Jain Sir Rocks...................

New President should be like VED JAIN Sir "Thoughts & Vision"......By d way Ved Jain Sir are participate for Post of President Again????????????????????????

CA.Amit Mehta (Professional) (254 Points)
Replied 02 November 2009

he is my principle i know him better than u all guys he is done quite good things for student and institute if u look from ca's prospective transfer ban is d most nice decision any president taken ever in icai's history these will reduce d dummy and he started paper pattern practical oriented rather than ratta fied oriented exams so see bird eye view and not so negative ok.

CA.Amit Mehta (Professional) (254 Points)
Replied 02 November 2009

u guys dont know that elections are held for vice president and not for president and person who is president will not eligible again as president and by d way new president after my sir is Mr.Amarjit chopra u r doing ca or something else that u guys dont have knowledge of icai election than why r u criticising it. do gather some knowledge and than talk abt. it ok bye dear

Varsha (Accountant) (564 Points)
Replied 18 November 2009

yaar president kab change hoga

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 18 November 2009

What about CA Sunil Talati and CA TN Manoharan. They were liberals and intellectuals too. Mr whosoever article u are; i know about the elction process. We all know why CAs engage in election. It is the same case like in case of politics. We need selfless people to dirty their hands to change the system.We don't need sadists who wanna make students suffer just because of the reason their principals unki picche bamboo marte they ya bajaate they.

Believe me, such rules doesn't reduce transfer and wont. From now on; people who have to join articleship will directly join dummy even if that means registering 3 months late; coz in most cases CAs tries their best to stretch the students articleship as far as possible.

CAs don;t follow the rules made by ICAI for election. One person was trying to use his religion to urge his fellow CAs of same religion/sect to vote for him by keeping poster "micchami dukdam" at the derasar.

If people like him get selected, in their entire term they will make student's life and before leaving they shall say ,"micchami dukdam." how easy,no.

preeya (article) (29 Points)
Replied 19 November 2009

wer ders U.P.A ders havoc..(no political offence meant,hope u guys understud wat it stands for)..dun knw wat he thnks of himself...probable knws koi baad me bhav nai dega..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: