Urgent query (termination of articeship)

krina (student) (1263 Points)

22 February 2015  

Dear sir/ Madam,

one of my friend has just taken terminated his articles in 2nd year on temporary grounds and now wishes to give his pending Ipcc group 2 .

Can he do so ? please repl asap.

Thanks a lot in advance