Urgent help

I joined my articleship on 18/12/14. Due to some issues made by my college I could not submit my form 112.But I have already submitted the other articleship forms.Recently I received a mail from ICAI regarding my form 112 submission.My question is if I submit the form 112 now will my articleship be registered from 18/02/14 or the form 112 submission date?

Please reply fast.I dont have much time.

Replies (3)

If you've received your articleship registration details / letter from the institute then your articleship is considered to be started from 18/12/2014. Form 112 is a pending formality which you need to comply asap.. This wont harm your articleship tenure.

 

Regards

Sir actually I have received a mail which states that my articleship registration will be kept on hold till submission of form 112. If I submit the form on monday i.e. on 02/03/15 will I be registered from 18/12/14?

In this case and at this point I personally think that submission of Form 112 is the bestest thing you can do and that to as soon as possible. If the mail says that the registration is kept on hold than may be the registration date wont be considered from 18/12/2014. Dont worry yourself, and accept the descision happily. Welcome to Chartered Accountancy.

(P.S. Lesson learnt - Be alert and prompt)

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details