Easy Office

Unable to select digital sign. certificate ?

Page no : 2

Agassi Abraham J (Junior Engineer-IT) (21 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

Hi All,

Please try the method as shown in the attachment

Thanks

Attached File : 1405277 1403322 presentation1.zip downloaded: 1173 times

pranav dubal (Accountant) (39 Points)
Replied 24 February 2015

Dear Sir,

I am also facing same problem. But after many research and testing I got solution of this problem and hope this will be helpful for others also. Please follow below steps:

1. Download all required latest softwares that are required by MCA site.

2.Go to control panel. Click on Java option> Security Tab then select radio button of High Option. Then Click button Edit Site list and paste this link https://www.mca.gov.in then Ok & close everything.

3. Same way above link pasted in Internet Explorer Go to Internet Option> Security Tab> Trusted Sites > paste this link https://www.mca.gov.in & click ok & closed everything.

4. Now try to register your DSC.

It will work. I also registered my DSC using above steps.

Thanks & Regards,

Pranav Dubal

2 Like

Atul Anand (21 Points)
Replied 12 October 2015

i have tried all but still cant get through.. please help

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 12 October 2015

Originally posted by : Atul Anand
i have tried all but still cant get through.. please help

every DSC ( token) comes with either auto authentication software or there is a CD with software to read the DSC, also there is a password to read the DSC, 

under java 8 security is not adjustable so better to install jave 7 or 7.54 and keep security medium 

use the DSC in Internet Explorer only 

site wise some exceptions are to be added in "control Panel > Java" which is shown at the time of use to add, at site help files are available, add those exceptions in jave module, it will work for sure 

harsh gupta (proprietor) (22 Points)
Replied 30 November 2015

i  have downloaded all the required software from mca website but i am not able to select my dsc on this website. please help its urgent.

pranav dubal (Accountant) (39 Points)
Replied 05 December 2015

Before one year I was also facing same problem. But at the end I got solved it.

Steps:

1. Download all required software & lates java updates.

2. Use Internet Explorer

3. Go to Internet Option>Privacy> Click on sites and paste this link into "Address of Websites:" https://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/registerDSC.do?method=load

4. Click Allow button to above link.

5. Then Apply and click Ok button.

6. Restart your Internet Explorer again and Try to update your DSC.

C J THOMAS (22 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

I am also having the same problem  please help

C J THOMAS (22 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

I an=m also having the same problem  please help

CS Giriraj Joshi (Director) (28 Points)
Replied 17 April 2016

Hi every one,

I am also have same problem and adopt your suggestion, but still my problem is not solve. Pl help.

Pratik Shah (Practising Company Secretary)   (4432 Points)
Replied 18 April 2016

You can follow below steps for DSC rollcheck.

Ensure to do each below steps and then only try doing roll check.

Follow below steps.

1. Open Internet Explorer - Internet Options - Security - Trusted Sites - Add - mca.gov.in

2. Open Internet Explorer - Internet Options - Security - Ensure that 'Enable Protected Mode’ is ticked

3. Open Internet Explorer - Internet Options - Security - Custom Level - Ensure that 'Enable' is selected for all entries under 'ActiveX controls and plug-in’

4. go to Control Panel - Select Java - Security - Ensure that 'Enable Java Content' is ticked.

5. go to Control Panel - Select Java - Security - Select 'High' instead of 'Very High' - Click on 'Edit Site Lists' - Add 'https://www.mca.gov.in' ; 'https://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/getAssocDirDSCDtls.do' and '- Click Ok.

After doing all above steps, close the Internet Explorer. Open again and Try roll check.

CS Giriraj Joshi (Director) (28 Points)
Replied 18 April 2016

Thanks for ur support. But my problem is not solve through above process. In eform CHG-1 the professional dsc not affix due to not click on dsc box and without affix the dsc of professional when upload eform mca sais pl affix the dsc of that ................. no.

Ajit Hegde (CA - Final) (1367 Points)
Replied 18 April 2016

try downloading drivers and re install it. also you can add the site in tools>compatibility view settings

Nisha (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 16 August 2017

I am facing the same issue.. Even after installing all the required softwares and making all the changes in the settings, the Select certificate option is not working at all.

CS DILIP KUMAR CHOUDHARY (PROFESSIONAL) (34 Points)
Replied 07 August 2018

I can do this for you all, you just need to install team viewer on your system and call me on 9718674379. There are some java settings to be done and some exceptions to be inculded in your system, then it will work fine.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: