U must read :- test paper for ca final by ca b l chakravarti

K K Klasses (CA) (529 Points)

09 September 2013  

Dear CA Final Students

While doing revision, normally we do revision chapter wise and thought that our syllabus is completed however when we saw the paper, we found that our revision was not sufficient.

I have read messages on face book that students are not getting confidence despite completing the syllabus more than 2 to 3 times.

What I understand while doing my study that we never do practice for 100% syllabus i.e. we do revision chapter wise and when next chapter revision complete the first one gone.....

To overcome this, we suggest that all of you must do revision with 100% syllabus. For this we are starting Model Test Paper Series which will consist 12 Model Test Paper.

All of you have to first revise your syllabus by just ticking (Dont attempt to do the question manually as it will consume ur time, for clarification you can call me at 9910993376 after 7.00 pm) Then Solve our 6 Test Papers on every alternate days. You must ensure that you are attempting theory question also.

It may happen that you may solve first test paper in 4 hours instead of 3 hours but dont worry. You should target to reduce this 4 hours into 2.5 hours.

After solving 6 Model Test Paper, Your time will reduce to 2.5 Hours.

Hurrah.. Now you dont require any revision and you are prepared for your examination.

For Securing more than 60%, Solve the balance 6 model test paper on weekly basis.

You can call me for any clarification at 9910993376 after 7.00 pm your sms ur name and we will call back.

We are enclosing Model test Paper No. 1. If you found useful, Just Donate Rs. 25 to anyone or feed the poor.

K K Klasses by CA B L Chakravarti (B.Sc, M.Sc, FCA, CPA, CAIIB)

1/11, Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi 92