Easy Office
LCI Learning

Totally shattered...help me

Page no : 2

akash agarwal (AUDIT) (113 Points)
Replied 14 March 2015

In simple words for law go for text book of munish bhandari.... Along with pm.... An imp note...do refer pm for all theory subjects it s must must and must...

CA Syed Parvez Ali (None) (458 Points)
Replied 14 March 2015

Hey, Hello there... I would like to give a little piece of advice to you. advice is valid only for getting an exemption in Law.

1. Do not follow the herd and go for famous reference books (I won't name any). Everyone does that yet 92% fail. 

2. Do not go for rat race. 

3. These reference books modulate the matter and interpret the meaning of law as per their convinience.

4. The reference books summarise the content so much that even the actual concept most of the times go missing.

4. I would suggest you Bare Act for atleast Co. Act. its just 294 pages ( just read 10 pages per day and you'll finish it by 15th of April). for rest of the laws just go for SM and PM. and make sure you do PM of Co. Act. also.

ps. : trust you gut and don't BLINDLY follow any of the advices (including mine).

pps.: All the best! I know you can do it and You will.

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

sakshi first of all chill. dont take exams as a battle for life because its not. People have major and huge problems which are not solved for a long time. Failure or Success in exams dont make even 1% of difference to our lives. Be happy. Workhard. Their is no shortcut to success. Smile. And just because you are not prepared for exams don't use the word shattered. Stay happy.

samkit (Ca Final) (95 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

Sakshi Munish sir main book is the best book for law not to refer any pm or rtp for law

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

If you want to get exemption, you've to read the TEXT BOOK of Munish Bhandari (not Handbook). Also more importantly, you should study (with great emphasis) the practical problems from earlier exams, which are provided in the same book at the end of each chapter. If you just try to understand the concepts without solving those problems, you won't be able do well in the exam. Please try to understand the fact that it's not going to be easy. But with consistent and dedicated efforts, you can definitely score 60+

Good luck yes

ravi Kiran (manager) (21 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

Just go through handbook of law munish bandari book as u don't have time to go through the full act as of now

Ankit (student) (439 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

Handbook..mainbook..handbook..mainbook..handbook..mainbook..

It appears like people don't have any other option in the world. Just open your eyes and look around. This is not the only option. IDIOTS.

Replied 15 March 2015

Mr.Mudit, just go to the website of Bharat Law house or Search online for Kamal Garg's handbook. You will find it.

There are many other websites also which make home delivery of CA books.

(Guest)

Generally Ankit and I differ on almost every issue, but on this Munish Bhandari book, I agree with him.

Bharat Law House is a top most publishing House.

Kamal Garg's Book is a gem of work. Complete in all its sense.

I am a die hard critic of Munish Bhandari Handbook. Handbook is incomplete in many segments.

Mainbook has so much of repetitive questions on each topic. This makes that book extra long. And same question after 2 pages frustrates on the day before exam.

Even if a person will just have a quick look of Kamal Garg's book, he will see the quality of this book.

FYI, ICAI used to recommend Kamal Garg's books everytime it issued any recommended list.

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

simple for law... main book one chapter a day with pm. some chapters can take upto a maximum of 3 days - 80 pages for meeting. some can be completed in less than half hour - 2 pages for government companies. Another strategy could be 20 pages/day.. u will complete full book in 38 days as it has 760 pages and have 10 days for revision also.

Replied 15 March 2015

Thank you Mr.Rashid.

The quality and coverage of Kamal Garg's book is really good.

Replied 15 March 2015

See, here comes another blind follower of Mainbook/Handbook.

sakshi jain (student) (212 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

ankit its their opinion...well i have seen in past everyone has recommended munish bhandari sir book,in previous attempt kamal garg covered full companies act 1956 in his book which was not even applicable for nov 14 exams...wasted my money but thanx anyways...kamal garg is also popular...

sakshi jain (student) (212 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

i will start from 20 march as if i have some urgent work to do but please give me the startegy,how do i study and revise because my startaegy is totally wrong...i will study whole day for 9 hours,i can manage theory for 9 hours in a day well...so now 9hours from 20 march,how much time it will take to complete and do i have to study practice manual compeletely?what about rtp??

Alok Khamnotra (HOD Internal Audit) (28 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

Hi Even if you cant appear in next exam that is not the end of the world. Be positive and prepare well .. leave rest upon the God

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: