Easy Office
LCI Learning

Today's Corporate and Allied Laws paper

Page no : 4

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

yes i agreed

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

if icai playing with students by making this kind of papers then there will be increase in droup ratio of ca students drastically.

Rhea (Student CA Final ) (633 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Originally posted by : Rohit Tulshyan

2 types of front offices are 1. virtual front office and registrar front office. well that's new thing learnt.

Yeah, virtual and physical front office. But shouldn't that be 2 front offices of MCA? Why did they ask MCA21? MCA21 is the name of application/ virtual office itself..kinda confusing

1 Like

Rhea (Student CA Final ) (633 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

On the positive side..this paper is IDT of Nov 2015. And there was heavy gracing in IDT in previous attempt! I swear I attempted 80 marks, expected 45-50 and got 67..and eventually it pulled through group 2 for me!

Let's hope for something similar.. Focus on group 2 if you're giving it..Ciao!

2 Like

badri (Bcom(Hons) Mcom CA final group 2)   (119 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

@ rhea...same for me...got 68 in idt last time and helped my aggregate.

By the way, producer company is not redundant topic, it comes evrytime for 6-8 marks. We ought to analyze weightage of topics and prepare accordingly. All the best for tomorrow.

Atharva Joshi (pursuing) (119 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Dude m talking abt practical scenario...i knew abt producer companies :-) icai should b in touch with what goes on practically.

Replied 08 May 2016

True, in that case, I still don't understand why I had to study differentiation and integration and all that "area of cylinder" stuff :p

ABHINAV AGRAWAL (none) (58 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

simply mysterious.... All cover from non important topics....which a student think

Aishwarya (Chartered Accountant) (95 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Totally disappointed after law..rest were fine 

shubhdeep (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 09 May 2016

While reading paper😯😯

At the end😞😠😡

Vinayak G (Assistant Manager- Accounts & Finance)   (107 Points)
Replied 09 May 2016

relax if paper was tough student will get marks
1 Like

Vinayak G (Assistant Manager- Accounts & Finance)   (107 Points)
Replied 09 May 2016

relax if paper was tough student will get marks . easy checking will be in law paper but paper should be attempt at least 75 marks
1 Like

Atharva Joshi (pursuing) (119 Points)
Replied 09 May 2016

If u wanna ask abt differentiation then i feel u havnt done sfm conceptually...price elasticity of demand the greeks in black scholes models r nothing but 1st order derivatives ...if u wanna succeed in finance you are expected to know differentiation...even if u disect gordon dividend growth model it is based on differentiation as it is based on geometric progression which is itself derived from limits n basic derivatives...moreover area of cube is elementary mathematics which is useful in engg or arch...u rnt learning that in your professional course...m disappointed that u studied dx n integration only from study perspective as our entire finance is based on it...

Mohit Jain (Article) (44 Points)
Replied 09 May 2016

group 1 toh giyo

Replied 09 May 2016

the same analogy applies on you as well then...I am disappointed that u think producers company provisions are redundant if you want to excel in the feel of law and want to get into rural/agricultural sector of finance like nabard. When we do differentiation in school we rarely apply it in finance sense...

Nothing is redundant if you want to be a complete professional, if its still law in force then its very much relevant...

I won't want to stretch this discussion beyond this point..and sir, If u wana succeed in this profession then you also have to accept and appreciate the usefulness of laws in the relevant context.

All the best.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: