tds-sec 194 I and 194 C

if amount of Rent & Ameneties is paid to a same person but diffrent bills are raised by him then which sec is applicable on ameneties portion........194 C or 194 I......?

Replies (2)

ameneties means repairs & maintinance of property if someone is given contract than it should be deduct u/s 194C.

definition of rent u/s 194 I is "rent means any payment by whatever name called under any lease, sub lease, tenancy, or any other agreement or arrangement for use of any land, building or plant, machinery  or equipment whether or not any or all of the above is owned by the payee.

so based on above definition Ameneties is also covered u/s 194 I.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details