surname changed

my surname has been changed in pan and Aadhar cards after marriage. however my name in bank account hasn't been. recently I have been employed in govt sector with my previous name as the forms were filled before marriage. so, I get salary and salary slips in my previous name.
I want to start investing to save tax. which name should I use and how?
Replies (3)

Had you reported the following details in PAN card correction application?

"3 Have you ever been known by any other name?      Yes     No       (please tick as applicable)
If yes, please give that other name
Please select title,  as applicable"

If yes,

you can continue with new name/surname.

my pan card and Aadhar have been updated,i.e. my surname has been changed after marriage. however, I couldn't change my surname in bank account, as I have been appointed in govt hospital with my previous surname

If can't change old account, you may open new bank account with updated PAN & aadhar.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details