Easy Office
LCI Learning

Students Have to Fight Together for Their Rights

Page no : 2

Biswajit Ghosh (PNB(executive officer)) (285 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

more u work more u will get knowlege but principle is not applicable while pursuing CA course.. i fully agree wid u there should be working time limit, say weekly 35 hours..

Dear friend i want to draw one more attention towards salary structure of article assistant.. many of my friends are working in ca firm bt they r really feeling shy to tell his/her salary because its too low.. i strongly oppose present salary of article assistant.. CA is a prestigious courses so salary structure of article assistant also renew time to time just like as pay commission..

CA Raviteja (Risk Management) (585 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

Yes, Gosh is right... ICAI has made an announcement to double the stipend of CA Students way back in 2009.  Afterwards, there is no info on it. I put up a query in E-Saahayataa and i got reply saying that it is pending in the Parliament for approval.... When ICAI must take decisions, it must make sure for its speedy approval. And must not trouble students. We feel like we r students of some distance education course. ICAI must improve things to make students closer.... Then only we, as CA Students get good recognition.

Well... coming to articles, it mostly depends on our individual Principal and us. If the principal is good enough to give enough leave before exams, then it is fine. ICAI must also grant some fixed months of leave before exams so that most articled students have no problems.... 

:)

Sandhya (Manager - Banking) (109 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

Sad but true....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: